Ratings for Dr. Fayez Guirguis

Best OBGYN practice in the tristate area ! Dr Fayez guirguis and his partners have the most experience and know how to handle an issue that may arise. I was delivered early and I was very impressed with their care! Thank you dr g !!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr Fayez Guirguis delivered my last child after hearing about him from a friend. I commuted from New York City to see him. I am glad I did ! This last pregnancy was high risk because I went into preterm labor. Dr Fayez and Dr Pete were just superb. You can tell that they know what they are doing and had so much confidence in my management . My husband and I were at ease. Even though I had been through childbirth and thought I knew what to expect , preterm labor was very scary at first. They got me to 31 weeks and I have a beautiful baby girl now ! If you are a mom to be and live in the Tristate area please don't waste your time going to another obstetrician, especially if you are high risk! They are the best practice in Brooklyn. Thank you so much ! Lauren T

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I absolutely love this practice. They are very helpful. I tend to be an nervous person and both Dr.Peter and Elisabeth spent time talking to me every time I went in for my appointments. Elisabeth delivered my baby and because of her I had an easy and a nice first time delivery experience. I would honestly recommend this practice to anyone. Especially those who would need a practice that would guide them through be very step of the way.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Every provider in this practice is excellent. Wait time can be long but they're worth it!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

THEY ARE THE BEST GYN IN NY! I WAS ALWAYS EXCITED TO GO TO MY PRENATAL APPOINTMENTS...I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE LIVING IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK TO GO THERE

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr Fayez Guirguis along with his son, Dr Peter Guirguis and associate, Dr Swenson are the best ob/gyn group in Brooklyn. They delivered both my children and I was extremely satisfied with the care and professionalism. I wish they worked with more hospitals other than New York Methodist Hospital because I have had 2 bad experiences with the nurses on the floor after delivery. I highly recommend Dr Guirguis' practice and I will never leave them!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. Guirguis is an amazing doctor! He is a great OB AND Gyn!! He is an excellent physician and extremely knowledgeable. He's also really personable and put me at ease immediately. I didn't feel anonymous and I thought he spent just enough time with me. His partners are also amazing - I trust all of them completely and wouldn't go anywhere else for my care.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Guirguis should be ashamed of himself. Even though he seems to be nice and knowledgable, he is a businessman. He orders unnecessary tests or tests that have already been performed. He doens't pay attention and never reads the chart. If you choose him, you have to be on top of things and constantly remind him of what's going on. He can never remember who I am. You wait for an appointment for at least an hour just to be rushed out of the office after a 5-minute check-up. He performed a procedure that was contraindicated in my condition, that could have resulted in an awful outcome. But, thank God, nothing happened. RUN AWAY!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

I was referred to this doctor by 2 friends, who adore him. They have a long relationship with him, and he delivered most of their children. However, I've only been to him for routine pap tests and check ups for the past 3 or 4 years. I have always found him to be rather unfriendly and cold to me. He never knows who I am, which I suppose is natural given that he only sees me once a year, but he doesn't go out of his way to get to know you. He's all business, does his exam, and leaves. I've tried on occasion to ask a few questions, but he makes his way for the door. This time, it was even worse...his office went to all computers, so in the exam room he walked in, sat with his back to me at the computer and pulled up my records. He was clearly not used to the computer, so he was sitting there for at least 10 minutes, back to me, silent. My records were not there and he had to ask the nurse for my chart when I asked about my recent bone density test resuts b/c. I'm looking for another dr.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. Fayez Guirguis's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1969)