Ratings for Dr. Stuart Pincott

Dr Stuart Pincott's secretaries are rude and condescending. Empathy is not a word they are familiar with.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr Pincott is one of the finest colorectal surgeons in NSW. A previous assessment in my name regarding Dr Pincott is errant and it is uncertain where that came from. I would choose Dr Pincott to treat me family members and me without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Beyond disappointed with my experience. Called to book a month ago, asked to be put in a waiting list in case anything sooner came up as I have not been feeling good at all, receptionist never called, I contacted her last week and she said "you can come one week prior to your original appointment" which means she had a cancellation and never called. Got in there and Stuart did not even let me sit on the chair, talked to me without looking at me and whilst filling up a form for an endoscopy referal and literally walk me out of his office all in not more than 5 minutes. Stuart never gave me the chance to explain my symptoms, or the issues I had on my breath test. Back to reception all I was given was "it is $200 for the consultation" and "all the information about your procedure is in this sheet, you can read at home. See you later!" Back home as advised I read the paper and called with more than 5 questions, not more than 40 min after leaving the clinic, the person who answered the phone said, "They are gone for the day, I do not work for Dr Pincott, please call tomorrow." If there is one profession in which you MUST have some empathy and compassion that is it. A doctor does not have to sit down with you for too long, but they have the obligation to cover all ends and make sure they understand your case completely, as they are dealing with nothing more nothing less than your life. I understand how busy we all are and I respect people's time but there was NO respect for my time or situation from their end.

Submitted March 2, 2016