Ratings for Dr. Arthur Ouzas

There is much I can say about Dr Ouzas, his professionalism, his knowledge, his care and support but all I will say is that he is a brilliant Doctor who gave me my life back. I will be forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

After almost four years of treating our son wirh weekly sessions and medication our son in fact got worse and not bette. Dr Ouzas seems to be more interested in maintaining oaying clients rather than helping anf curring human beings.

Submitted September 17, 2016

helped me with my initial problem but was hopeless from then on. Reported him to the medical board for being really crappy and left 4 years later in a worse condition.

Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr Ousaz was personable enough but did not seem to be all that good a listener in that he seemed to overly question my concerns about the condition I was seeing him for and focused on an illness that I had already had treated and managed successfully by a previous medical pratitioner. He wished to retreat this previously managed illness, get me off the medication which was successfully managing which quite honestly would have been a complete waste of my time had I kept seeing him. He also seemed to ask a lot of rather irrelevant questions about my early childhood and even my childbirth which was strange in that the conditions I saw him with regard to have a genetic basis.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014