Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Tully

Dr Tully is an experienced and fantastic doctor all round. I have changed from my doctor of 20 years to Dr Tully. Our whole family now sees her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Tully has been my GP for almost 10 years now. If you want an experience doctor who is warm, compassionate and always go the extra miles to help her patients, then she's truly the one you should seek for. She never failed to return calls, no matter how late it is for her at the end of the day. I have been extremely lucky to have her as my GP when I was having serious mental illness and also had to have major surgeries. She recommended the best specialists I could ever hope for. Her very lovely and honest nature have been the factors that I could tell her whatever bothers me without fearing being judged. I'm forever thankful for her professionalism and depth of knowledge. You might find that she's always running late. That's only because she spends a lot of time with her patients. Thanks once again Dr Tully!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014