Ratings for Dr. Glenda McLaren

I had a terrible experience with Dr McLaren. She is a lovely person and a very competent OB. However, she has far too many patients on her books and doesn't have time to spend with them. I was kept waiting often for over an hour for my appointments with her and often saw another OB or a midwife instead of Dr McLaren. I felt that she didn't listen to my concerns about having a big baby and consequently I have a difficult delivery of which Dr McLaren was present for the last 10 minutes only. Her rooms are old but comfortable and reception staff were nice. The other obstetrician I saw in her absence was quite rude to me and I asked not to see her again. Parking in the area is horrendous and due to being kept waiting for over an hour, I got a $200 parking fine at one of my appointments. I went to Glenda because she was recommended to me but I wouldn't recommend her to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015