Ratings for Dr. Ann C. Morrill

Scheduling and going to an appointment with Dr. Morrill is a completed waste of time. I went in last week for back pain and had to pay $120 to be seen. Her response for every problem you are having is diet and exercise and it's always because you need to lose weight and need to buy a fitbit. It's clearly ALL about money making here and no regard for the patient. I was sent for an x-ray for back pain and she gave me two prescriptions for opiates (which I told her were not necessary). Today I went to have my results from the x-ray reviewed and I sat there listening to her talk about her ex boyfriend from 30 years ago longer than my ailment. She briefly discussed my results and then asked if I needed refills on my medication. It's only been 6 days... She high-fived me that I didn't have bone cancer and said my problem "sucks". There was absolutely no need for this follow up other than handing her over another $120. Visiting her has to be one of the most frustrating experiences. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Seems very distracted and doesn't have listening skills

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Anne Morrill was very rude to my daughter today. She insisted that my daughter pay her entire deductible all at once. She said she was the one that makes the decision . My daughter has extremely bad blood sugar drops and needed to see an endocrinologist asap. Dr Morrill said guess if you have problems you better go to patient first. I've never heard of a dr asking for the entire deductible up front! Anybody else? the staff were pretty nice

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Morrill is an extremely caring doctor who is always up to date on the latest research. Her office just changed locations and what a difference! The office is clean, the building beautiful, and not too far from the old one. The wait time is about 30-45 minutes but worth it for the care she provides. The frequency of visits might seem too much, but is necessary for Dr. Morrill to see how her patient's handle the medications and make appropriate adjustments. I recommend this Dr and will continue to be her patient for many years!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

If you read the previous reviews, you'll get the point. I suspect she is able to keep patients because she gives them the med they want. It's a filthy office with a rude staff and you will legitimately wait 2-3 HOURS. It's insane that she's still practicing, so there must be some reason people keep going back.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr Morrill is a doctor with a scientific mind. She doesnt do what so many have been programmed to do and say you are fine go home or take this med and you will be fine. She actually orders tests to try to understand what is wrong. She does sometimes order too many in my opinion but as a patient you can decide what you will and will not do. I also like the way she pushes screening to catch things early. Sometimes she does talk over you and I agree she needs to work on that. But she never comes off with the I am better than you attitude that many docs have. The staff is ok. They are usually friendly although many lack experience. Ive been seeing her 3 years and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

My experiences with Dr. Morrill have been by far the worst EVER. Her office is messy and dirty, she is late getting back to you with test results...sometimes she does not get back to you at all and when you call her office looking for the results they can't find them. The staff's incompetence is almost comical...they were supposed to set up an appointment with a heart specialist instead they sent me to a Gastroenterologists (I kid you not!) Just assume your wait time will be at least 2 hours and often longer. Don't be surprised that (after waiting 2 hours to see her) she will answer her cell phone and talk over you. This woman should NOT be a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Awful office experience EVERY time I come here, I don't know why after almost six years I keep coming back. The last time was it. I'll be finding a new provider.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I should have taken more seriously some of the reviews that I read before going to see her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I'm really trying to stick with this Dr. a bit longer, but the chances of that aren't looking good. I had a Dr. I absolutely loved who moved to a practice pretty far away, which is why I'm now seeing Morrill. The wait times are ABSURD. Not minutes, HOURS. If you expect someone to return emails/phone calls, look elsewhere. I've been waiting 3 days for a call to discuss test results. It's unfortunate that she has no respect for her patients time or health.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013