Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Eisman

Find too dismissive when it comes to what a person is feeling/affected by condition. Tends to make light of it. Compares your condition to someone else's. I find him a bit intimidating. First visit as diagnosed with Lupus, told me that I must not think that I can't work just because of my condition. I was taken aback by the comment, and it was highly inappropriate. He's lacks empathy and comes across as cold and uncaring in his matter of fact manner. Very much downplays a person's concerns and makes light of anything you tell him about how your condition is affecting you. I've got another referral for another specialist now, whom I'm hoping will take what I'm saying a bit more seriously. at the end of the day all they want to do is give you a concoction of a chemical cocktail of drugs that create more problems and severe side effects, but I guess that's how the pharmaceutical companies stay in business and the medical profession get kick backs from them to promote their toxic drugs.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey R. Eisman's Credentials

Banner Health
  • Blue Advantage
Care First (Ahcccs) W/Prior
Health Choice Of Arizona (Ahccss)
Health Net