Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Byrne

The best most compassionate doctor I have ever been to. Also most knowledgable in his field. Can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Byrne is outstanding, in my opinion. He treated both me & my daughter for advanced breast cancers. We feel we owe our lives to his caring, thoughtful treatments. We are doing well 5 yrs (for me) & 10 yrs (for my daughter) after receiving very scary diagnoses. He was always honest with us and we felt that he was constantly seeking the latest research and treatments to help us. I couldn't imagine a better doctor to deal with a cancer diagnosis and would recommend him to anyone who needs an oncologist. Also, he has chosen an extremely competent and caring staff. I have always been able to reach him at times that I needed to discuss a scary result or frightening aspect of treatment.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Byrne is a hero, a warm and compassionate person who genuinely cares for his patients. We went to him for a second opinion and were surprised by the time and research he devoted to our case. Even though he is not the primary oncologist, he remains accessible and responds to questions. There is no one more capable or more comfortable to be with.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Two of my family members were patients. Although each was a late stage diagnosis, Dr. Byrnes was compassionate and extremely patient and knowledgeable. In a word, he's a Godsend.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

There are not enough fabulous adjectives to describe just how terrific Dr. Byrne is. He helped save my life, and his staff is exceptional. Dr. B cares deeply about his patients and is the kind of doctor you want to have in your corner when you face a life threatening crisis like cancer.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

I worked for Dr. Byrne for 3 and 1/2 years and if I ever had cancer he would be the doctor I would choose. He is the most caring doctor and truly listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Byrne is the very best physician. He takes the time to really know the patient, address their concerns, and deal with the many side effects for the treatments of cancer. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wonderful oncologist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Wonderful doctor. Very caring and knowledgable. Would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Dr. Patrick J. Byrne's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Vidalia, GA