Ratings for Dr. F.J. Harvey

The more people who report this person to the police the better. Make sure you bring a support person and if he doesn't let you bring someone in then refuse to see him. He is scum. He asked me to spread my legs and he rubbed his hands on between my legs. I have self-harmed myself after seeing him. I thought being injured I should go through the insurance claim and go through the process. But to be honest being sexually assaulted by a dirty old man is not worth any money.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Reviews for FJ Harvey also on this page https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/3771649/Dr-F.J.-Harvey-St.+Leonards-NSW.html The receptionist is rude. This doctor sexually assaulted me. He should be locked up. Rude, aggressive and a complete fraud. Type in google FJ Harvey compensation and then read the reports he has done. The commissioner has found his reports are based on broad conclusions based on no medical evidence. Not only that but he also smells horrible. If he says he can't hear you he is lying. He pretends to have a hearing problem. He places your chair horizontally next to his chair and keeps telling you to turn your head towards him and speak because he can't hear you. Do not do this as he is trying to trick you. This person should be de-registered and locked up in jail. He doesn't let you bring anyone in the room but you need to bring a spy camera because as he did with me he will sexually assault you.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017