Ratings for Dr. Dick Quan

I have been seeing Dr Quan for 10 Years to Manage Anxiety, he is a great doctor. And i would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Doctor okay. Average. Have seen better. Can actually see how the other respondent may have felt.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Recently on a trip to Oz I had the misfortune to visit this doc. I got some virus but seemed to have recovered until I again progressively got more fatigued and short of breath. I described my symptoms to this doc but he seemed more interested in my gym body (I'm semi pro). So he made me take my shirt off and that was it. Then he wanted to know about my sexual history and kept making innuendos about my fit body. He said he regularly saw body-builders who liked consulting him and yeah saw another big guy seeing him after me. At the end I was left with no diagnosis or plan what to do. The next day I became worse and my girlfriend took me to the local hospital where they told me I had viral cardiomyopathy. The doctors where amazed that my condition had not been picked up the day before. I'm back home now and docs say I'm unlikely to recover. Loved Oz but not Dr Dick .

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013