Ratings for Dr. Marissa Basil

She's just fantastic, wouldn't want any other doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Basil is a phenomenal GP! Attentive, amazing knowledge and personal care. Her reception staff are diligent, thorough and caring and were able to squeeze in my urgent appointment, and between them and Marissa, they scheduled my urgent specialist appointment, passed on medical records/ test/ scan results and ensure that I was taken care of. Cannot recommend more highly

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Basil is the best GP I have ever had. She makes my health a priority and her caring nature is just a bonus to her medical knowledge. I have aggressive MS and have also had a bone marrow transplant, and during this time Dr Basil has gone above and beyond to ensure that not only am I healthy but she has done everything to rehabilitate me. Without her medical expertise and help I would not be able to get better and I have her to thank for that.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I attended to have a test done a week before an appointment with a specialist. I informed Dr Basil of the date of the appointment and that the results were required to be provided to the specialist before the appointment. Just a few hours before my appointment, when I called to check with the medical centre, I discovered that the results were not provided. I was informed that Dr Basil was with a patient, so I left an urgent message. Dr Basil did not return my call. Half an hour before my appointment, the results were still not provided and reception informed me that Dr Basil had "back to back" appointments (despite their earlier assurance that they understood the urgency and would get Dr Basil to call as soon as she was finished with the current patient). Despite my calls and messages, the test results were not provided before the appointment (or, in fact, at all). I am extremely disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Amazing GP should have been a specialist shes worth every penny. Excellent GP.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Empathic, knowlegeable, analytical and practical -with good knowledge of who the best specialists are. An excellent GP.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Basil was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable. She is very knowledgeable, thorough and explains things clearly so you walk out with a clear understanding. Best GP i have had in years!! Highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015