Ratings for Dr. Ann Buhl

Dr. Buhl is an excellent physician. She has been wonderful over the last 5 years before my surgery, during my surgery and after my surgery.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Buhl is an excellent surgeon with a horrible bed side manner. She doesn't follow up and could care less if you have any issues after surgery. if you want someone to care for you all throughout before and after surgery, DONT go to her! Her staff are a bunch of very unhappy people too. Will never go there again! BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

My wife had a hysterectomy. Buhl did not tie off one of the veins properly, and after surgery my wife started bleeding internally which required a blood transfusion and another emergency medical procedure because she was crashing. She also always reeked like cigarette smoke. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Buhl is an excellent phycisian and a wondeful person. She is compassionate and kind. She helps you to feel very comfortable and explains everything clearly.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Buhl is a very caring and compasionate doctor and I am very glad she now is loated in South Nassau Community as it is much closer to where I live. She saved my life and I am forever grateful!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Buhl is really sharp, funny and warm...a really decent human being. I'd had a few negative experiences with some of the staff in the Mineola office initially, but that stopped after I had to book an additional appointment after a receptionist didn't tell relay a phone message about a tumor I'd learned that I had. She's very nice, quite supportive, and has also hooked me up with a couple of other really excellent doctors. I'm very grateful that I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr. Ann Buhl's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Valley Stream, NY