Ratings for Dr. Elias Belezos

Saw doctor about six times during the year. He listens well, takes notes and seems very knowledgeable. Am elderly and have many medical issues. In a year he has not touched me once except with his stethoscope. Never gave a physical exam. He always listened with his laptop between me and him. His assistants took EKG's etc. Changed doctors because of lack of hands-on. New doctor did a physical and found blood in stool and a growth that needed a biopsy. He did refer me to a good heart doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

This man is representative of what a physician should be! He approaches his patients as individuals, and addresses the issues with a caring heart, a kind word and most of all his undivided attention. It has been such a welcomed change to have finally met someone that is willing to listen to the concerns of his patients and admit he does not have all the answers. Not to mention his willingness to seek the answers he may not have at the moment.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

I used to LOVE this Dr. and I still think he's a pretty good Dr., but I'm thinking of switching because unfortunately, his staff is horrible, rude, and just plain doesn't listen. I get more feedback and attention from my pre-schooler than I get from his staff. I also think Dr. Belezos has taken on too many patients and now doesn't have enough time for them all anymore. This may or may not be related to his staff problem, but it definitely diminishes the patient-dr. relationship significantly.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

Excellent Doctor - one of the best I've ever been to. He seems to really care about his patients and has a soft and gentle manner. Definitely had good experiences with him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

Dr. Elias Belezos's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Southbridge, MA