Ratings for Dr. Hans Alexander Go

Dr. Go's office has always been a nice place to visit (and that is coming from someone who has not had good dentist visits in the past). The staff and dentist are all very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I appreciate that Dr. Go always lets me know about what is a priority for my teeth, what can wait etc. I have been a patient for many years, and will continue to be.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr Go is nice enough and seems to care but one of his staff members was extrodinarily rude to me as she felt helping with insurance information was not part of their job.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I'm not sure why I stayed with this DMD for as long as I did (I guess he is conveniently located). After my last visit, not only did I change dentists, but I felt compelled to write this review. Dr. Go is ok, but his staff is awful. The secratary was beyond rude to my wife just for answering her cell phone in the waiting room! She clearly had no compassion and seemed very unhappy to work there. I think that says a lot about an office.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

I was referred to Dr. Go when I moved to Portland from Washington. I wish I had first read the reviews because I could have saved myself time and $. I did not feel that the level of service and expertise of the DMD and his staff was up to par. And the prices are outrageous! I saught a second opinion the same day I visited this office.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

I've been seeing Dr. Go for about 5 years & have always received prompt, courteous & friendly service. He removed all four of my wisdom teeth simultaneously with no problems; the hygienists clean my teeth gently & the assistants have a good rapport with Dr. Go. I was definitely surprised to read negative feedback on him & his office.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Very unpleasant office. Dental care is stressful enough without being treated rudely by a dentist and his secretary. Think twice before you make an appointment with this guy.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2006

Beware! Very uncomfortable office, rude staff & "doctor" seemed unknowledgeable. Will definitely not be returning.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2005