Dr. Ron Bova

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ron Bova

Awesome surgeon. Was very honest and told me I didn’t need surgery. Thanks doc

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

Dr Bova operated to remove a parathyroid tumour and did a fantastic job. I’ve never felt better and the scar is hardly visible . Very happy

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Nine years ago, I was diagnosed with swollen nodules in my thyroid glands, which were getting bigger every year. Although the specialist at that time told me that I needed to have my thyroid glands removed, I was not convinced that I needed the operation. After seeing Dr Bova a few months ago, he calmly and patiently explained the procedure and benefits of thyroidectomy, which made me realise that it would be better not to delay the operation any longer. I could not have asked for a better surgeon than Dr Bova (and his staff), with his professional expertise and very calm, patient and caring nature!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

Dr. Bova , straightened my nasal septum and I got a great result. Breathing better than ever. Thanks heaps

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Staff could be more helpful and accomodating. Not trustworthy

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I had Nasal Polyps removed my Dr Bova, he is excellent and very thorough, answers all your questions and did a great job. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr Bova removed my thyroid gland in Jan' 2015. I highly recommend him. I woke up in recovery feeling wonderful, can't get better than that. I felt so well ever since, he is a very clean and well presented man in his appearance which gave me a very favourable first impression of his character and his attitude and professionlism is second to none. His staff is warm, friendly yet professional in their attitude as well.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

After conflicting results of biopsies, MRI, ultrasounds, pain, and pressure in my head for twelve months, my persistent G.P. contacted Dr. Bova . He immediately correctly diagnosed a Vascular Malformation deep in front of my right ear. I had full confidence in him the moment I met him, he was so lovely and kind. A brilliant Surgeon. No more pain and an invisible scar. Gratefully Rhonda Cetta-Hoye

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I cannot recommend Dr Bova highly enough. I was referred to him to have my thyroid gland removed. I was very nervous about the possibility of losing my voice but the surgery went really well and I can still sing! Dr Bova was very caring and settled my nerves very quickly. He was very professional and I am forever thankful.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr Bova is a wonderful thyroid surgeon. He has a very caring nature. I am very grateful to him and his staff for taking such good care of me. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Ron Bova's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare