Ratings for Dr. Abdalla Z. Bandak

Amazing man. Give cell to call or text and spent on off three hours answering my questions. Went to get Botox and wanted injection in laughline too but he tried a faux to see if I like effect to save me money! :) got lipo in back too last week. His wife is sweet and over the top which is my kind of woman LOL. I was supposed to see him in the morning time but was so sick he was so kind to me come Later and never was mean about it and most dr would have. The Kim and Tracy nurses are sweet and calming. Kim took my stitches out and babied me which is what I love LOL. She is the best! Dr bandak explains it ALL. He uses st Francis hospital and the team there of nurse and anesthesiologist and after care recovery was the best I've ever had also. Friendly and amazing. I mean to basically see these people in person for a total of 20 minutes prior to surgery, I was pleased. I'm sure he knows that those people are the best also. If I lived in Florida I would travel back to him!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Bandak is very professional and skilled. He performed the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure on me and did an excellent job, he has magic hands!!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I had latissmus dorsi transfer surgery. Dr. Bandak did a wonderful job under less than ideal circumstances. I would definitely refer my mother and daughter to him. He and his staff are excellent!!! I would give them a 10 star rating if I could.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I would give Dr. Bandak 10 stars if I could. Obviously five- star Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I lost over 115 pounds and had a lot of excess skin. Dr. Bandak did my abdominoplasty. From the very beginning he and his office was everything that I needed them to be. He and his staff answered my questions, made me feel at ease, and were extremely professional. The aftercare I have received has been fantastic. I have and will continue to recommended him and his staff for any cosmetic/plastic procedures.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I would never recommend Dr. Bandak to anyone....stay clear. He may have a great bedside manner but that's not everything when looking for a good physician.

Submitted January 24, 2015

I had a tummy tuck done on August 27, 2014. Dr. Bandak made me feel comfortable about the procedure with his knowledge and caring personality. His office staff is very friendly and everyone made the entire process, from beginning to end, easy. They have created a warm and friendly office environment that puts patients at ease. I couldn't be more satisfied with my results and would recommend him to all of my family and friends. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Bandak for his talent and skill!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I had a brachioplasty done August 20 2014 and I couldn't be happier. He is an honest caring and excellent doctor who changed my life.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I had breast reduction surgery and I am very happy with the result! Dr. Bandak and his staff is excellent and very attentive. Will always recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Bandak is not only efficient but has an excellent patient manner. He has a great sense of humor and is extremely helpful and honest. All of these qualities are essential in a great physician and he is at the top of the list. I greatly reccommend him to my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Abdalla Z. Bandak's Credentials

• Univ Of Jordan, Fac Of Med, Amman, Jordan (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charleston, WV