I would give Dr. Bandak 10 stars if I could. Obviously five- star Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I lost over 115 pounds and had a lot of excess skin. Dr. Bandak did my abdominoplasty. From the very beginning he and his office was everything that I needed them to be. He and his staff answered my questions, made me feel at ease, and were extremely professional. The aftercare I have received has been fantastic. I have and will continue to recommended him and his staff for any cosmetic/plastic procedures.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Submitted January 24, 2015

I had a tummy tuck done on August 27, 2014. Dr. Bandak made me feel comfortable about the procedure with his knowledge and caring personality. His office staff is very friendly and everyone made the entire process, from beginning to end, easy. They have created a warm and friendly office environment that puts patients at ease. I couldn't be more satisfied with my results and would recommend him to all of my family and friends. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Bandak for his talent and skill!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I had breast reduction surgery and I am very happy with the result! Dr. Bandak and his staff is excellent and very attentive. Will always recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Bandak is not only efficient but has an excellent patient manner. He has a great sense of humor and is extremely helpful and honest. All of these qualities are essential in a great physician and he is at the top of the list. I greatly reccommend him to my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Bandak did a breast implant when I had breast cancer surgery in May 2010. He did a skin graft which died after 3 weeks. He put me in the hospital the very same night and moved muscle, tissue and skin from my back to cover my implant. He gave my his cell phone number in case I needed him. I had difficulties with a nurse not checking me as Dr. Bandak had ordered so I did call his cell phone and he took care of the matter right away. I love his staff also, they are all very friendly with their patients. When I went for my yearly checkup last year, there was a lady in another exam room that was going to have implants and he asked if I would be willng to let her see what he had done for me. I readly agreed to do so. I tell everyone who my plastic surgeon is and that I would recommend him to anyone. I hope he never leaves the Charleston area because I don't want another plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Bandak is an excellent doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is polite, friendly, and takes time to explain every procedure and answer all questions. His office staff is wonderful! Both my husband and I are patients. I always reccommend him to everyone I talk to who is thinking about having plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Bandak is extremely helpful and knowledgeable in his field of practice. He made me feel very comfortable in his office. He was highly professional and kind. I would recommend him to anyone i meet needing a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Abdalla Z. Bandak's Credentials

• Univ Of Jordan, Fac Of Med, Amman, Jordan (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would give Dr. Bandak 10 stars if I could. Obviously five- star Doctor. "

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I lost over 115 pounds and had a lot of excess skin. Dr. Bandak did my abdominoplasty. From the very beginning he and his office was everything that I needed th..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I would never recommend Dr. Bandak to anyone....stay clear. He may have a great bedside manner but that's not everything when looking for a good physician."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck done on August 27, 2014. Dr. Bandak made me feel comfortable about the procedure with his knowledge and caring personality. His office staf..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a brachioplasty done August 20 2014 and I couldn't be happier. He is an honest caring and excellent doctor who changed my life."

September 22, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Abdalla" to "Abdalla Z."

October 20, 2013