Ratings for Dr. Tahrir Basheer

Dr Basheer is the most caring, helpful and professional obstetrician in Wollongong! I could not recommend her high enough! She is always willing to help and talk about anything, without any problems and explained everything in detail! Dr Basheer helped us with a few issues in my pregnancy, firstly, we had our 34 week scan and found out my baby was Frank Breech and possibly a heart valve issue. Dr Basheer ensured we had the next available appointment at Randwick Womans hospital, she sat on hold for ages for us and got an appointment the next day! She also explained about our baby being breech and what would need to happen if he didn't turn, he didn't turn at full term, which I had to opt for a planned cesarean. I could not fault anything with the cesarean, I was nervous and worried, she made me feel comfortable and took so much time to care for me to ensure I was ok! All the midwives at the private hospital all commented on how clean and small my cut was! Please do yourself a favour and choose Dr Basheer as your obstetrician, I promise you will not be disappointed ❤️

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Basheer is the BEST Obstetrician in Wollongong. I find these other reviews VERY hard to believe as she is one of the most caring, kind, compassionate people I have ever met. Our first baby was ectopic and she was an amazing advocate for me, informing judgemental nurses that I was grieving the loss of my little babe. After a year of appointments and care we fell pregnant with our son and she was nothing but professional and exceptional throughout our pregnancy and through the delivery which is why in Feb this year we went through her once again for our second son. She communicated all of the problems I had while I was pregnant and answered any questions I had thoroughly! If you are looking for an AMAZING OB you have come to the right person!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

friendly personality with the best bed side manner , i will recommend her for family and friend

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

i have been seeing Dr. Basheer for the 2 of my children , she is very kind, caring and knowledgeable doctor and i highly recommended her to my family and friends

i found Dr. Basheer very helpful , skilled and considerate

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Terrible doctor-patient relationship and communication. Unless I asked questions she was never going to tell me that there is something else wrong apart from the issue that I went to see her. It is a doctor's duty to tell you everything they notice during a check-up, even if that is not the reason for your visit. Never going back there again.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Stay away. Unless you want to be treated like an animal during birth.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017