Ratings for Dr. Ann L. Peick

Pleasant calmed my fears, very informative, took great deal of time explaining things to me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

I would recommend her to everyone I know. I will utilize her services in the future- If I have to have surgery again! Thank you for saving my LIFE!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

I can't say enough about Dr. Peick. When I had no one to help me she was there for me. I became very ill and my daughter called Dr. Peick and asked her if she could help me since my MD never took the time or interest. To make a long story short she called in a team of Drs and got to the bottom of my problem. Here it was my parathyroid. I don't think she will ever know how grateful I was. Dr. Peick had removed my gallbladder and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Ann Peick is probably one of the nicest persons I know. She is a shrp doctor and knows her stuff. She has operated on my twice and I would have her operate on me again if needed.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

She was rude and unprofessional, using mean scare tactics (telling me I could have a tumor growing out of my breast if I didn't take care of it surgically---it was a benign cell growth confirmed by needle biopsy--far less invasive and not requiring general sedation or hospital stay) to get me to undergo surgery when a needle biopsy was what was sufficient. I reported her to her hospital and state medical assoc. Subsequent medical staff has confirmed that the biopsy was the better road. Beware.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Dr. Ann L. Peick's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal