Ratings for Dr. Ken Gudmundsen

My son had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics Dr Gudmundsen prescribed - not Dr Gudmundsen's fault of course. But when I rang to ask about the situation the response was shocking. He straight out refused to see my son again. Son then had to go without treatment until we could locate another specialist. No reason for it at all. Just perhaps considered a risk. I would never recommend him. Most unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Absolutely no help at all, $270 wasted, so disappointed

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Post surgical complications which could have been avoided in my opinion. Maybe I was just unlucky. Handled it reasonably well and the after-care was well managed, but was given no pain relief after an invasive procedure. Nurses are wonderful, receptionists a bit rude when I went there.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

PDT therapy for acne. Results have been good, greatly reduced scarring. Knowledgeable doctor, nurses really friendly and chatty. Overall experience has been good but spend a long time waiting around. My feedback would be to offer weekend or after hours appointments for people who can't afford to have half a day off work.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Good doctor, very thorough and efficient

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr Gudmundsen diagnosed and later treated a melanoma that had developed on my forearm. While I did have to wait for longer than expected, both Dr Gudmundsen and the nursing staff were very professional and pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014