Ratings for Dr. Izabela J. Ditchen

Dr. Ditchen seems to listen to my concerns and always asks if there is anything I want to discuss or talk about.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

I have been with the Bellin group for several years now. She was my ob with both my children she is both of my children's pediatrician. I don't always agree with her decisions but I think she just doesn't react as strongly as a lot of doctors to your health concerns which makes it seem like she doesn't care. But when it's important she definitely proofs she knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr. Ditchen is an a rotton doc.. shes rude. doesnt look into what your telling her, like she doesn't care and pushes u off to other doctor cuz she doesn't know. and god for bid you ask for a off work slip.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I have been seeing her for a long time, and she has always been very helpful to me and my wole family.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

This doctor is not very thorough in diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

She is a very Helpful and understanding doctor! She will take care of you like your her family. If she isn't sure about a health issue she will refer you to another doctor she is sure to be helpful to her knowledge of that doctor. Dr. Ditchen is very dedicated to her work as a physician.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Dr. Izabela J. Ditchen's Credentials

• Slaska Akademia Med, Katowice, Poland (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI