Ratings for Dr. Maura McGill

You cannot even imagine the difference Dr Maura has made to my life. She didn't spend a long time with me, but my results she got beforehand made it like she knew me without even meeting me before then. I was in a bad way. She literally changed my life. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I agree with the other lady who reviewed Dr McGill. I went to see her a month or so ago and what was supposed to be my initial appointment with her was extremely rushed! I probably had her attention for a grand total of 15 minutes and the visit cost me almost $200! I even had to ask the receptionist if she could kindly ask Dr McGill to write my repeat prescriptions for me before I left for the hour long drive home!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr McGill is a wonderful doctor. Excellent bedside manner. Unlike other doctors she explained my condition and treatment in a way that makes sense. Highly knowledgable about menopause. She really helped me. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have visted Dr McGill and have to agree with the other lady on here and her review. I felt very rushed... i did not ask the questions i wanted and came out of the session really down feeling like i had achieved nothing.... I was so so looking forward to seeing her.... i guess my expectations were far from met.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Very knowledgable in the area of hormone therapy but in too much of a rush to get to the next patient. After 5 visits she did not take the time to really hear my concerns regarding a slight lump in my throat, weight gain, dry skin and lethargy. Went to another medical doctor who also is trained Naturopathy and was diagnosed with a very sluggish thyroid and adrenal exhaustion. 2 months later after following a program and thyroid medication I am feeling back to normal and have lost a 3 kg. Dr McGill needs to take the time to be more thorough in her testing and questioning.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013