Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Coleman

I saw Dr Coleman for several years firstly because I was having unexplained headaches/allergies/menopause symptoms. I am a very open person so his manner did not bother me, but I can see how some personalities would feel uncomfortable. In reverse, I feel uncomfortable with medical people who are dry and unfriendly. I find them so stiff I can't talk to them. Dr Coleman is a brilliant Health Professional. I do not agree with most of the medical profession's approach to health, that is, take drugs! As I approach the top end of my middle years, it was comforting to know that this man and his knowledge would be around to keep me healthy without getting on the medical merry-go-round of medication after medication. I want the choice of medical care that is holistic and supportive of natural processes. I don't know if Dr Coleman crossed a line unintentionally or not. I do not believe he will get a fair hearing. I have had personal experience of how the legal system can be manipulated and the wrong verdict reached. Innocents get sentenced and guilty people have walked free . So I think we will never know the truth. But the fact that this brilliant man is no longer available to continue his good work is devastating to me. Who am I going to see now? The Dr I am currently seeing is only a shadow of Dr Coleman's knowledge. I am getting my headaches back and I need the fine tuning that Dr Coleman did with my hormones. I am so sad for the Women who feel they have a case against him and I hope they get help to work through their experience. We are all suffering regardless of what side you are on.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Grow up! He has to ask medical questions. Well at some point in a conversation it stops being a medical question and starts becoming too personal. Just because you did have something happen to you doesn't mean there are other that haven't. My story is different from the next. Just because you walked into his office and walked out without harm. Doesn't mean others didn't. I feel violated because i am now unsure if it was for medical reasons or not. That is why i wrote on here when i found out, as a healing process. I have no reported it because at the time i believe it was medical but i truely hope to hear the truth as to whether or not what happened to me was an ällowable medical exam. Thinking of all the woman that have to sit and wonder too xx So yes, please grow up and realise that different things can happen to different people.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Coleman for many years and I was always found him to be courteous and professional.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Its very difficult to believe what is happening. Dr Coleman was my doctor for many years and I found him to be very supportive and professional at all times.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Hello, I rang the office and left a message that I wanted my records Barbara got back to me and as requested emailed the records. I have always found the office staff and in particularly Barbara very obliging and carries through any task I have requested I am very disappointed I cannot continue my treatment with Jeramy and would strongly support him in court if required.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

THANK YOU JEREMY YOU SAVED MY LIFE MY FRIEND. TRIAL BY MEDIA YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GO AND WRITE ABOUT A GOOD MAN WHO HAS DEDICATED HIS WHOLE LIFE TO HELPING PEIPLE LIKE MYSELF THAT NO OTHER DR COULD TAKE THE TIME OR EFFORT TO DO.I MYSELF HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY FOR 55YEARS AND DR COLEMAN IS A SINCERE GENTLE MAN WHO CARES. SO TO THE KNOCKERS YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE HURT YOU HAVE GAVE HIS FAMILY AND TO HIMSELF . ALL THOSE YEARS HE GAVE TO HELPING PEOPLE .JEREMY GOD BLESS YOU BUDDY THE MEDICAL PROFESSION WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT THAT BRILLIANT BRAIN AND KNOWLEDGE

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I was under Dr Coleman for three and a half years and he was always professional and honest. I was there about hormones... guess what people? Hormones and S.e.x are RELATED!! Who cares if he spoke about S.E.X.? Hello. Grow up people. These are completely RELEVANT and PERTINENT questions so that he can evaluate what is going on!! I am horrified that people just jump on a band wagon - a witch hunt. He is a true healer who can put 'hunches' together in ways that other just can't. I am totally gutted that he can't continue to treat me and now I am on laboratory hormones, not 'bio-identical' which I am really upset about. No other endocrinologist knows what he does! Then to have people bang on about his office staff. PLEASE! Who cares, you are there to be healed, not wrapped in cotton wool. I am honestly disgusted by some people who expect him to just read minds and not examine properly and talk about symptoms!

Submitted February 11, 2017

Smart dr switched on medically such a shame see what the courts have to say feel gutted , always professional to me and i was on deaths door

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I was a patient of Dr Jeremy Coleman for over 12 months, he was wonderful and very professional.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

He is the best dr I have ever known. All these allegations are totally false. I have known this dr for 27 years & he has always been very professional. JC

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016