Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Coleman

Liar pervert and pathetic going to jail Hi hum up YOUR ...

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I know this isn’t the correct place to leave this comment but I’m struggling to find answers.... dr doctor Colman ever work from a Darby street clinic during 1999 era? This story is sounding way too familiar

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I've had a lot of experience wit Doctors due to surgical complications that have caused many ongoing health problems and continue to do so since the age of 28. From Gynaecologists, Gastric Surgeons, General Surgeons, Transplant Surgeons etc. etc. Most of these Specialists have asked the same questions Doctor Coleman has asked, Non I could consider inappropriate, although some where very personal and embarrassing to answer, but were necessary. Doctor Coleman always treated me with the utmost respect, courteousness and with sensitivity and above all was always the Gentleman and Professional. I can find no fault with him in any way.As for the gentleman who submitted Jan 19, 2018 regarding having hard evidence did you submit it to the Police. or DPP. I have many female friends who have problems talking to males regarding female complaints, perhaps they should have chosen to seek a female Doctor if this is their problem.Also for the woman who submitted Jan 13, 2018 the first part of my comment will help you understand why questions, even those embarrassing ones are necessary. Saying that patients who haven't made a complaint against hin because they're not his cup of tea is very silly. If he was the person you make him out to be he would try in on with nearly anyone, such is the nature of the beast. Or perhaps you have a deluded vision of your own beauty and attraction towards men or is that perhaps you have spent so much time around drunks you don't understand and recognize when someone is treating you with respect. My biggest question for you however is "WHY" did you continue going back to him if he was doing what you accused him of. You mentioned not once but several times. It seems everybody is on the Epidemic Band Wagon of Sexual Harassment for quick, easy cash.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I think that there are more of us out there than are appearing in the witness stands for this trial. I was one of those patients. My testimony would not have stood up in Court. I was asked to strip down to my underwear no sheet coverings for my dignity. He went outside while I undressed. When he came back he approached me and had a strange look in his eyes. I'm not blind to the looks a man gives you but one I'm was more used to in a pub with drunk men than a consult with a doctor. I gave him a frown back that left him in no doubt as to how I would react if he stepped out of line. He was taken aback (I saw that clear expression on his face) and he behaved appropriately from then on. I had anaphylaxis shock reaction to a substance. I am grateful for discovering what my allergies were to so I could control them but I am quite sure, if given the opportunity, he would have taken advantage of the situation. It would have come down to the question of whether an examination of that nature was necessary. It could easily have been argued that it was essential.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

The credibility of this site suffers significantly. I made an unfavorable post about this abusive and disturbed person in July 2017, and it was deleted a week later. I posted another in September 2017, also deleted. I know first hand what he did to my wife in 1990 and have proof.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Stop defending him people! If you weren't assaulted or he didn't try it it's because you didn't fit his criteria. He sussed me out and I could tell where his questions were going. He even made an inappropriate comment in front of one of his nurses who visibly cringed at his words. I told him point blank the conversation he was instigating has nothing to do with my allergies so how about you get on with the appointment. Was almost at the end of my treatment and determined not to go back when it was finished. Another time the staff found out he was in a treatment room alone with a female patient and they all freaked. I heard comments, "What is he doing?" "He's not allowed to be alone with a woman patient, get in there." The complaints are no surprise to me. Once tried to touch me in a way that I wasn't comfortable with, for personal reasons, and as he was doing it he kept looking at me and it was clear it was to assess my reaction. I gave him a look that made it abundantly clear he was to keep his hands to himself and he recoiled. I only dealt with his nurses after that - suited me just fine.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

My thoughts are with you. I understand. Your not alone. X

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Any one have any idea on where thte metdical records for his patients are? Desperately in need of my sons records and hitting a brickwall at every phone call is leaving me frustrated????????

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I saw Dr Coleman for several years firstly because I was having unexplained headaches/allergies/menopause symptoms. I am a very open person so his manner did not bother me, but I can see how some personalities would feel uncomfortable. In reverse, I feel uncomfortable with medical people who are dry and unfriendly. I find them so stiff I can't talk to them. Dr Coleman is a brilliant Health Professional. I do not agree with most of the medical profession's approach to health, that is, take drugs! As I approach the top end of my middle years, it was comforting to know that this man and his knowledge would be around to keep me healthy without getting on the medical merry-go-round of medication after medication. I want the choice of medical care that is holistic and supportive of natural processes. I don't know if Dr Coleman crossed a line unintentionally or not. I do not believe he will get a fair hearing. I have had personal experience of how the legal system can be manipulated and the wrong verdict reached. Innocents get sentenced and guilty people have walked free . So I think we will never know the truth. But the fact that this brilliant man is no longer available to continue his good work is devastating to me. Who am I going to see now? The Dr I am currently seeing is only a shadow of Dr Coleman's knowledge. I am getting my headaches back and I need the fine tuning that Dr Coleman did with my hormones. I am so sad for the Women who feel they have a case against him and I hope they get help to work through their experience. We are all suffering regardless of what side you are on.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Grow up! He has to ask medical questions. Well at some point in a conversation it stops being a medical question and starts becoming too personal. Just because you did have something happen to you doesn't mean there are other that haven't. My story is different from the next. Just because you walked into his office and walked out without harm. Doesn't mean others didn't. I feel violated because i am now unsure if it was for medical reasons or not. That is why i wrote on here when i found out, as a healing process. I have no reported it because at the time i believe it was medical but i truely hope to hear the truth as to whether or not what happened to me was an ällowable medical exam. Thinking of all the woman that have to sit and wonder too xx So yes, please grow up and realise that different things can happen to different people.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017