Ratings for Dr. Scott F. Loeser

I had emergency on night. I was not a patient of his, but he called me back right away. He came in and saw me, on his day off. Now my whole family see him. His office is warm and friendly, and he and his staff do great work.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Him and the other dentist always try to upsell unnecessary cash procedures. Very pushy and insistent about patient 'needing' expensive treatments.

Submitted November 9, 2015

He did 2 implants,no problems. The office is the cleanest dental office I have been too. Staff very nice and they accept my insurance and explained all copays in advance.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

What a great guy! He exhibited the best chair side manner as well as being a great technician. I am thoroughly happy! I was also able to watch CNBC in HD in any room he put me. This made me feel that I was at home and took my mind off the procedures. I love this guy and his work (and my mouth is quite complicated)! Another plus it is so convenient to my home. (I used to go to Park Avenue but it was such a hassle.)

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

In January 2008 Dr. Scott Loeser gave me an written estimate for cleaning where no antibiotic been shown. Actually they put antibiotic and charged my credit card for extra $260.00 which was not previously discussed with me. Had to apply to Attorney General for help. Would not recommend this place to anybody.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Did not do the dental work correctly and after feeling pain for several weeks (and giving Dr. Loeser another opportunity to fix it) had go to another dentist to have it properly fixed. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

HE is great dentist and nice person. He called after I saw him to check up one me. I was afraid of dentist, but not anymore since I met Dr. Loeser

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009