Ratings for Dr. Borarath M. Yann

Doesn't introduce himself & hardly speaks to you at all.Just goes to work. I was getting 3 teeth filled.I told the dental assistant that I wanted silver fillings in all 3. YANN decided that 1 tooth was so severe that it would require white composite (more $) - not that he conveyed this to me himself - he got the dental assistant to tell me.I said that was fine for the 1 tooth. He ended up doing all 3 w/ white & then the office assistant said I owed $400+ dollars. I told her no way & explained what happened. She told me they don't do "payment plans" but that she'd "DO ME A FAVOR THIS TIME". She asked me to pay as much as I could & they'd bill me for the rest after the insurance paid their part. I paid $200 of it. Then when the bill came, after my insurance paid, I ended up only owing them $70 some more dollars. You think I would have seen a refund check if I had paid the whole $400 at the time of service? Ha. I doubt it. Worse part? I had to go back twice b/c the 1 tooth still hurt.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Not friendly. Just goes in, does the job and doesn't talk to you much at all.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010