Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Lovell

Dr Lovell delivered my son 12 years ago. She is fantastic!!! Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I have used Dr Lovell for all three of my pregnancies. She is absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr Rosemary Lovell is the best and most helpful doctor I have ever known in my life. I am 60 years old now and has been under her specialist care for more than a decade and has been very happy with the expert Gynecological care she has been giving me. She is not only a very good doctor but a very good and compassionate person. I have recommended her to my daughter, all my female relatives and friends. And will always recommend her to anyone who requires an Obstetrician/Gynecologist. All her staff are very helpful and very pleasant to deal with. Outstanding!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr Rosemary Lovell is the best Gynaecologist and Obstetrician I have known. In fact I rate her 15 out of 10. For me she is more than the best because her expertise is combined with genuine concern and compassion. My daughter and I have had experienced the same great expertise and care every time we were under her specialist care. I have recommended her and always will recommend her to all my lady friends. I love her and will always be grateful to her. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014