Ratings for Dr. Andrew Talbot

I had a bad experience. Don’t waste your time and money for nothing he doesn’t know what to do. I waited for two hours to see and I was asking and he was telling me :” I don’t know you tell me what you want and I’ll do it” and keep running to the door while I’m sitting and asking him. Felt unwelcome and not happy for that experience with one minute doctor .

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

A pure waste of time the way he attends his patients., from start to end...There's no care factor, self gratifying - doesn't listen or try to help the patient or to explain things properly. Very disappointing... Don't waste your time and money...

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

yes i also felt rushed when i took my 4 yeae old to visit and i felt i had to ask alot of questions didnt feel like a welcoming enviroment even when i made a booking with the receptionist.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Repeatedly have to wait hours before going in for the consultation. Poor communicator, felt rushed out of the consult without all the facts. Post surgery and years later, I'm still trying to resolve issues with my nose. Every time I return, I find him to be unhelpful. Since then, I have seen other surgeons, who have questioned his surgical style and process. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017