Ratings for Dr. Peter Mactaggart

Absolutely incredible! Best doctor I've seen in so long- took his time to properly listen to my concerns, explain things and didn't rush me out the door. Peter answered all of my questions and went above and beyond to reassure me that he can help my condition and in a timely manner. Even organising to squeeze me into his schedule asap. Thoroughly impressed and looking forward to continuing investigations and treatments with him. The receptionist was also extremely lovely. Can't fault my experience at all :)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

This Doctor is fantastic. He explained everything very well. I felt like he took the time to understand me. He can be confronting sometimes as he doesn't mince words but taken in context I totally get it.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Was very rude and treated me as though I was inferior yet I'm the one that knows my life better then he does. He compares patient as though they are all the same. Very arrogant!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr Mactaggart has changed my life. I cannot recommend him enough. Fantastic surgeon who is very caring and generous. He sent the account for my procedure straight through to my health fund with no gap to pay which is unheard of these days.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Some positives: He is a good surgeon. Some negatives: he is very arrogant, and belittling to patients in general.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

My M.S has crashed big time in the last few months. My first appointment was at Greenslopes where I was seen as a private patient. He seemed lovely. Saw him yesterday as a public patient at QEII. Didn't even get a hello. Had 15 minutes of earbashing about me using everybody and being lazy. My 12 year old was with me and ended up walking out in tears. I told him I was leaving "Good! And don't come back!" He needs to have his licence taken off him!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

There is something I cannot put my finger on but I did not like Dr McTaggart in any way and felt uncomfortable with his evasive bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I had been seeing one the most repsoected Urologists for several years until he retired and was very concerned about placing my life in the hands of another but Dr Peter MacTaggart has been nothing but completely professional and absolutely a nice bloke. Cannot recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I sat in on a consultation with a severely disabled friend. Dr. McTaggart was absolutely wonderful, so caring, thoughtful and respectful. 5 out of 5 in every area.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

my husband had a head injury and because of that he had other issues we found Dr McTaggart very helpful kind and made my husband very calm and comfortable he is an excellent doctor highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Peter Mactaggart's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients