Ratings for Dr. Matthew M. Giblin

Dr Matthew Giblin performed a micro discectomy on I think my L4 or 5 about 10 years ago. Considering that I could not walk for 1 year prior to the operation and was walking 2-3 weeks after the operation I am extremely pleased with the outcome. It has been nearly 10 years now and I have not had any pain or disability. I really could. To be more grateful to the good doctor. I should also point out that this surgery was very short notice, a few hours, and did not allow Dr Giblin much time to research my background.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Went to see Dr Giblin for my daughters inturned feet and wasn't very sure about the advice he gave me. Didn't give advice easly. Had to ask him lots of questions to get some answerson what to do. Didn't find him very helpful and his very expensive.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I went to Dr M Giblin about my back . I had seen him several times, he is a very arrogant and inpatient man , with no patience to explain, It felt like a production line and your the next to be stamped with a number. I felt my situation wasnt straight forward enough for him so he didnt want to wast time on me.

Submitted July 21, 2014