Ratings for Dr. Brenda K. Caillouel

(When Dr. Brenda Caillouel worked for Smilecare about 2 years ago...) She removed my braces 13 months early. I constantly questioned her about the results and for a year she told me that she couldn't fix the issue. After at least a year of telling me this, she then decided to admit that she could in fact fix the issue. (Had she told me this a year ago.. the braces could have been removed by then!) I was then advised that in order to place the braces back on (TO FINISH HER WORK) that I would have to pay "New Patient Xray & Record fees" even though it would have been continuing service. If anything, they should have offered me the extended service for $0 being that she wasted over a year of my time by lying to me. I took this issue to Corporate and they pretended to care, and never called me back with a resolution. I spent TWO YEARS trying to get this resolved. I finally found an Orthodontist that KNOWS what he is doing. He's credible and honest. Wish I had found him first. Injustice.

Submitted February 5, 2013

I am so happy with my results! Dr. Caillouel is the best.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012