Ratings for Dr. Elliot Baron

The most horrible experience I've had in life. Dr baron rushes everything and is rude and doesn't care for his patients. This man is a criminal and license should be taken away!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Horrible dentist. He's rude, condescending and let me leave the office twice, with no help. You will feel uncomfortable the whole time you are with him. He treats you as a number that he wants to get rid of as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Absolutely the worst experience of my life. Charged me for a visit and then charged my insurance company also. Nothing but a problem trying to get my money back. Treated me horribly and was the most uncaring doctor Ihave ever experienced. Stay away from this guy!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Made an appointment and provided all insurance info. Went to office and rude staff told us a referral was necessary, which was not mentioned while making the appointment on the phone. Turned away by staff. Wasted an hour. Not worth the effort to deal with staff. Lots of other oral surgeons to choose from.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Baron refused to see me although I had an appointment because I did not bring a referral. Office staff did not say referral was required and my ins. does not require a referral for services. I took time off from work and he refused to see me. He is rigid and uncaring, go elsewhere. I left in pain with no TX.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010