Ratings for Dr. Dennis Senderovich

My family and I have been going to Dr Dennis for years. They have always taken great care of us. When we have had an emergency, they always responded quickly and got us into the office quickly to take care of the problem.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr Dennis is good his staff has a high turnover and aren't up to par. Was quoted one price then received a bill for $800 more dollars because the receptionist estimated instead of taking the time to call my insurance company and finding out an actual price. I have been going there since they opened.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

My family and I have been going there for a long time. Would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

very knowledgeable,skillful doctor who my family and I were comfortable with.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

just moved. great doctor! very happy to find a great dentist, who my whole family is comfortable with. highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Great doctor, really helpful; explains everything. Quotes you prices before charging you and they ARE accurate. I totally disagree with the other comment. Would recommend highly!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

great doctor, so telling my friends and family about him

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr was genuine in listening to my concerns. Front staff is friendly and very helpful with confirming insurance coverage. I have had bad experiences as a kid and am nervous about dental work. I had not had a cleaning in 8 years bc I was so scared. The hygeinist was very gentle and thourough in checking my mouth over. The office is busy but the dr is great about getting you in right away if you are in pain! I have had several appointments since my deep cleaning and dr has taken away my fears!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

AWESOME!!! Loved everything about this office!! The other positive comments are true!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Awesome staff and Dr. Dennis is very helpful and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010