Ratings for Dr. Clifford L. Cannon

Had a Lumbar Puncture and was totally crying from the pain. Dr. just kept jabbing into my spine with no bed side manner at all. I felt like I'd been on a torture table.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

THE VERY BEST-NECK FUSION 10 YEARS OLD-GREAT!!COULD NOT BE BETTER IN ANY POSSIBILE WAY.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Over the years, my husband and I have used Dr. Cannon for multiple procedures (5 surgeries between us - neck surgery, back surgery, CTS release, etc.) - He is the fines neurosurgeon in the state of Georgia - would not consider going to any other physician. He is an excellent clinician, surgeon and I feel he takes enough time with us as patients to thoroughly understand what he will do and why. He is ouitstanding - his office staff sometimes is arrogent however!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

operation did not work, treated me like an idiot, some what humerous, Two minute office visit 365.00, waited hours to be seen. It is all about the money anyway. They practice medicine, I have to do my job right the first time!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2006

Intellegent but it ends there. No personality - rude, condecending - not compassionate. Does not listen - talks down to people.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2006

Dr. Clifford L. Cannon's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1961)

Workers Comp