Ratings for Dr. Roy F. Houlahan

Dr. Houlahan is great at treating my typical issues; colds, flu, check-ups but he goes beyond most doctors by his interest in your overall health. He has been instrumental in getting me to quit smoking, over a year now!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Houlahan has been our doctor for over 8 years. Could not ask for a better doctor. He is quick to send you to a specialist when needed.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I've seen a lot of doctors. None are more genuine or candid than Dr. Houlahan. I'm glad I finally found a good doctor in the Oswego area.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

I've seen quite a few doctors through the years as well (I'm 44). I'm sticking with Dr. Houlahan. He's very caring and genuinely concerned about you. Very knowledgable too!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

I am not sure on that amount..It was last year we seen him.......And my son's next appt is Nov 15th this year....Dr. Houlahan is excellent Doctor ....My son has had so many Doctors ... He is very very Happy with Doctor Houlahan.....Thank you Doctor Houlahan for being a caring Doctor.....My son has been through so much with all his medical problems...

flag | Submitted October 1, 2006

Dr. Roy F. Houlahan's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal