Ratings for Dr. Kim D. Frumar

Was dreading having a troublesome pterygium removed as it had regrown and the process is more difficult second time. Dr Frumar performed the procedure a week ago, removed the growth and grafted corneal tissue on the site. His skill as a surgeon is amazing, blending current technologies with years of clinical and research experience. Healing has been quick and the quality of his expertise and care superb. I couldnt rate Dr Frumar as a professional more highly. His team is very helpful in meeting individual patient needs. So a big Thank You.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Frumar operated on my eyes and it is life changing. It brought tears to my eyes that I can see detail I have missed out on most of my life. He is so soft spoken and professional. His staff are also so professional and helpful. I would recommend Dr Frumar to anyone who needs an eye doctor. Thank you Dr Frumar and your wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Wow, cant believe the difference to my eyesight. From the moment I entered Dr Frumar's rooms, I felt instantaneously that I made the right choice. Greeted with a smile from the reception staff to the warmth and professionalism from the Orthoptic team who assist Dr Frumar. The only regret I have is why didn't I do this sooner. I cant begin to tell you how this procedure has changed my life to the huge boost to my self esteem. I would absolutely recommend laser at this clinic to anyone who is interested to have their eyes corrected. Thank you Dr Frumar and all your staff to making feel and look a million dollars.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015