Ratings for Dr. Trevor Currer

Dr Trevor Currer accepted my appointment and saw me on the same day I was diagnosed with breast cancer, and after hours, too. Extraordinary, as I thought I would have to wait for weeks! He explained all of my options very carefully and in great detail. He answered all of my questions. Never did I feel rushed or pressured. The next day, he scheduled my operation to take place at the next available time, which happened to be the next business day, just two days before Christmas. The surgery went so well, and his team looked after me so well that I only needed to remain in hospital for just half the time envisaged. Dr Currer even came to see me on Christmas morning. Post surgery care has also exceeded my expectations. Dr Currer's genuine caring attitude, knowledge of the disease, skill as a surgeon, communication with my GP and overall guidance have been hugely appreciated. I could not have wished for better attention and expertise at such a stressful time.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014