Ratings for Dr. Lawrence B. Mollick

Condescending and just plain nasty. Not interested in helping and would rather just insult his patients. Go elsewhere!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

doctor practically yelled at me and started talking about surgery within the first 10 minutes of seeing me. Talked OVER me to his nurse. Told me I probably had one thing and then treated me for something else. 3 times he just told me to come back in another week. I went to another ENT doctor. DId not like his manner AT ALL

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

My mother originally went there to get her ears cleaned. Doctor used an instrument and pulled out a very small piece of wax, and said ears are cleaned. The next day some wax came out onto my mothers dress. I thought I'd also get my ears cleaned. He told me no wax in ears when I had a fungus infection which he did not notice. He sent me for an MRI and brain scan to rule out acoustic nuroma (a rare condition)because of hearing loss in my left ear. This cost me 900.00 out of pocket because I do not have medical insurance. In my opinion this doctor has no bedside mannor, could care less about his patients and is money hungry ****. My mother had full insurance covrage and had to remind the doctor to also examine her throat! What an ****, lowlife who takes advantage of people like myself without insurance. I rate him a 0. He was practicing defensive medicine.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Save yourself the hassel and humiliation and see another doctor. He is easy to get an appointment with but there is a reason for that. I work in the medical field and never have I seen such inappropriate bedside manner. And it didn't end there, he continued with his condescending behavior by yelling at me in the middle of the office in front of other patients. Totally unacceptable!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. Mollick spent 3 minutes with me..ordered x ray and had nurse write a prescription for something I did not need....Terrible manner with patients...save your $$$

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

good doctor terrible bedside manner. Rude, insensive and almost mean.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Lawrence B. Mollick's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY