Ratings for Dr. Peter Holloway

Dr. Holloway was careless and only did an ecg for chest pain and then told me to come back in TWENTY FOUR HOURS if the pain kept up. As well I have a mental health diagnosis and he doesn't have a clue about any mental illness. He is arrogant and acts superior to patients. I know three people who have had the same experience.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Always running 30 minutes late, Dr. Holloway nearly killed me telling me I was fine when I in fact had a large blood clot. It's bad enough his knowledge is worthless but he will then sit and argue rather than do what is best for the patient. I have had head nurses, doctors and the head of the pharmacy at P.O.W. all disgusted by his confused uneducated actions. He is rude, patronising and arrogant. He also failed his medical exams five times before chancing his way into the medical profession. Don't waste your money.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Before taking a child to see him look up articles that he's written for Sydney Children's Hospital.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

As a Canadian living in Australia (with a relatively complicated medical history), I was nervous to go see a new GP. Dr Holloway is a really nice DR. He is friendly and takes some time to get to know you and chat with you. He doesn't rush the appointment. When I came back, he remembered who I was and even what my husband does for a living! I thought he was very knowledgeable and most importantly diligent. He sent me for a few too many tests, but I like a Dr that's a bit overly cautious. He made a very good referral to a specialist who helped me. He is very capable and responsive. He will call you back if you call his staff and need to speak with him. I definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Holloway is rude, arrogant, patronising, unhelpful and misinformed.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013