Ratings for Dr. Bernard S. Katzen

Excellent Doctor! Words do not even explain. Thank you Dr Katzen.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Katzen for almost 30 years , helped me with a broken nose back in 1989 , . I have seen him regularly for other problems I've had and I have always found him generous with his time , very caring and straight to the point . I like his wholistic approach to treatment , his staff are helpful and make you feel welcomed. i can highly recommend Dr Katzen

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I went to see Doctor Katzen this last week. I had already seen a couple of other ENT doctors but had not had a relief for my ear problem. He looked right into my ear with a camera and I could see everything in my ear on the monitor TV. That was very interesting. He removed a huge lump of wax tthat was sitting right on my eardrum which was causing me the problem. A bit uncomfortable but Doctor Katzen was quick and gentle as he could be. I felt better straight away. I need to go back in a couple of weeks to check everything is ok. I'm very happy. Thank you to you Doctor Katzen.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Hi. Bernard had come highly recommended to me. I am also passing the recommendation on. Bernard is very helpful and a skilled dr. His girls that work for him a lovely as well. I'm very happy and my ear has never been better.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Katzen for a few years now.He's an exceptional medical provider and explains things thoroughly. I wouldn't go any where but to him. I highly recommend him to anyone reading this. Also a very nice man, which helps.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Today I seen Dr Katzen for the first time. I am SO SO glad I finally found a specialist that tries different methods to treat my symptoms!!! I have been suffering terrible symptoms with my hay fever and it was not until Dr Katzen put me on a diet of elimination and conducted tests on me to find the causes of my allergies. Yes his diet is strict but to feel as good as I do now it is worth restricting certain foods from my diet. He did not just chuck me on a whole lot of medication for a quick fix, he has implemented lifestyle changes to enable me to live healthier and better long term. He took as much time needed with me to ensure I understood what he was saying and done tests to rule out different factors. I would highly recommend this doctor to any person needing a GREAT SPECIALIST that actually knows what he is talking about and how to treat his patients.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I had my consultation today with dr Katzen. He is straight forward and told me that I need to lose weight. He put me on a diet (which I hate) but I'm okay with it. He didn't put me on medication to just get rid of my hay fever for now, his putting me on his ways to get rid of hay fever for the long run. He is a funny character and his sense of humour amazes me. An awesome doctor. 10 stars from me!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Being treated with allergies. His techniques and diets are working great for me. My allergies are now gone and sleeping better!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. I went into this doctor with a nose problem, the doctor was rude, ignorant and made me feel so uncomfortable. I am a young female and I was in the room with sound proof doors for under 5 minutes. I do not see the need to feel someone's neck and shoulders before assessing their nose. I rang my mum in tears after this consultation and I have never felt more uncomfortable in my entire life. You would think that as a health professional that you would gain a patient's consent prior to performing a procedure? Well no. This doctor went ahead and almost stuck a tube up my nose (anaesthetic) before I had even consented. I left the room within 5 minutes and will never ever be returning for a follow up. Do not ever go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017