Ratings for Dr. Chris Harrington

I would agree to him being very arrogant, reckless, doesn't care and no compassion etall. Just knows his job. Wouldn't recommend him.

Submitted August 15, 2015

Be warned this man claims he is an Orthopedic Surgeon. After waiting for 1 and half hours, he was rude, arrogant, condescending. I have been to him twice for evaluation in relation to a w/c claim. On my last visit he looked at all my scans and failed to let me know that I had 2 bulging discs in my neck pushing on my spinal cord. In the report to the Insurance company he lied stated that there was nothing wrong with my neck and could see no reason why I had stiffness, pain and headaches. It would appear that this man (will not call him a Dr)has either very poor skills at reading MRI/CT scans or will be bought by the biggest payer. Ignoring the diagnosis and failing to tell them about a condition that is so blatantly obviously causing extreme pain is abhorrent His level of incompetence is such that I would never have him put a knife on me or family or any of my friends. You have been warned.

Submitted April 9, 2014

Galaxy Health Network
Healthsmart
Healthspring
Independent Health
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Secure Horizons