Ratings for Dr. Mona Perry

Terrible doctor. She is a nice lady but that is about it. She is so laid back that she takes no responsibility for care of patients. A family member of mine went in to her office with an oxygen saturation of 82 and could barely breathe and she sent her home!!! That is a death sentence. She wasn't even going to check her oxygen until a friend that was in the room with her suggested it. She also never sent her for a chest x-ray. Ridiculous. As soon as she left her office I took her to the ER. She was admitted immediately and the hospital staff was amazed that Dr. Perry sent her home and didn't admit her. I would love to tell that lady how I feel about her. My family has had MANY bad experiences with this doctor and we have learned our lesson. We will never be back to her office again.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

After many years, my family and I are switching from Dr Perry. She is a very nice lady, listens, and is timely as far as appts but she just doesnt seem to be as knowledgable about health issues and medicines as I would hope. She has given both of my kids higher then needed levels of medicine, she doesnt seem to know basic side effects of meds she prescribes, and you pretty much have to see a specialist if your want your health issue resolved (and she generally doesnt think you need to see/want to send you to a specialist). She will but it is usually met with a lot of "I dont think that will help but ok" then you go to specialist and they are saying that you have a serious issue that needs fixing. Like I said, she is a nice lady but we are going somewhere else.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I feel very confident with Dr. Perry. She has extensive knowledge of medications since she was previously a pharmacist, so I have no need to have to question interactions with my meds. She listens, which I find to be a fading trait in doctors. She is gentle, honest and I can approach her with any concerns. I would recommend Dr. Perry to anyone that needs a recommendation.

Submitted June 3, 2011

It was my first physical in over 10 years and the only thing she wanted to test was my cholesterol level, I had many symptoms most of which she just waved off and didn't seem very interested in trying to diagnose. Does not seem interested in actually BEING a doctor. And the front office secretary was so rude my family was at a loss for words.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I will never go to this office. The staff are SO rude and unhelpful

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

I can't recomment Dr. Perry highly enough. She is a caring, capable, dedicated doctor who listens carfully and does whatever she needs to to get you the care you need. Dr. Perry and her staff set aside time so you can get in same day when we are sick. She'll call you personally to follow up. She can handle emergencies (x-rays, casting, etc.) in house and she will recommend specialists when she feels they are needed, even make special efforts to get insurage to cover the needed out of plan care. Unlike many family practicioners, she checks on you when you are hospitalized and under the care of a specialist. Dr. Perry took care of my husband, myself, and our twins for nearly 10 years treating us like we were family and I haven't found a doctor who compares since we have moved across the state.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

this dr. is great, my grandmother has onset dementia and she has worked with about the new meds she needs to be on. I can call and she will see us with in 48 hours. She always makes it a point to explain to my grandmother what her meds are and why she needs to take them. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

Always willing to make time for you and if she cannot help you she will find the right doctor for you to see.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

I feel Dr. Perry does not listen to her patients health issues in detail. She missed vital information putting me in danger. She is reluctant to refer out to a specialty doctor. Keeping her patients in house at the cost of their health. Her medical knowledge and lack of any patient research is a deadly combo in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Perry used a lap top computer to access all my dealings with her and was very knowledgeable. I very good Doctor so far.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Dr. Mona Perry's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Linden, MI