Ratings for Dr. Darryl J. Hodgkinson

I am thrilled and grateful; I cannot stop looking in the mirror!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr Hodgkinson is a brilliant facelift surgeon. His results are beautiful and look very natural. I chose him because of personal referrals and the before and after images on his website.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

23 years ago I underwent breast augmentation that resulted in severe capsular contraction. I had since over the years undergone 2 more surgeries to try to correct this and they also resulted in severe capsular contracture. Wow they were hideous, grotesque and abnormal and very painful. I have recently undergone the same procedure as well as a breast lift with DR DARRYL HODGKINSON at DOUBLE BAY and he is truly a remarkable surgeon whom has not only restored my breasts to NORMAL but indeed absolutely fabulous in every way possible, My experience with him and all his team and staff from the very beginning of the first consultation to the extremely supportive aftercare was truly amazing. He is a genius with specialised knowledge and so gifted in his field with everything he does. If you have had previous surgery with a poor and disappointing outcome or you are contemplating your first surgery then I can with all my heart and assurance recommend that before you accept less than a perfect result you should pop in for an inexpensive consultation with this brilliant and outstanding Surgeon as I did.Thankyou so much Dr Hodgkinson for an incredibly stress free experience and miraculous outcome which has restored my self esteem. I would also like to say from my experience when your in the hands of a surgeon like Dr Hodgkinson magic and miracles really do happen because after 23 years and 3 failed attempts with his help that was the outcome for me, With gratitude and appreciation Roxy :)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr Hodgkinson done my nose , abdominaplasty and breast augmentation and I am very happy and satisfied with the results . I will definitely continue to see him for any future procedure or follow up . He is incredibly experienced and every dollar I spent at his clinic was worth it .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

my new nose is perfect, I don't know what all these other people are banging on about. Dr Hodgkinson is the only person I would trust to do my surgeries he is the best in the business!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I had an amazing experience, upper and lower bleph and no pain - seriously didn't hurt at any time, great result and total care from Darryl and his team, would whole heartedly recommend you talk with Darryl and work out what's best for you.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014