Ratings for Dr. Sharron Phillipson

Dr Sharron Phillipson is the worst doctor that I have ever seen. Very unprofessional and I would hazard a guess that she suffers from some sort of personality disorder and she should not be allowed to practice. She is a huge fan of giving herself fake reviews on here and on Google. I have spoken to other doctors about her and she is well known in the medical industry for being a sham.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Phillipson barely glanced at me and had already concluded what I had and how she was going to treat me. I knew that I had perioral dermatitis because I have had it before but could not go on (and didn’t want to anyways) oral antibiotics because I am pregnant. I tried to give her a full history of what I thought were contributing factors and what I had a already tried so that she could hopefully recommend alternate/more natural remedies and we could get to the source of it. I could tell she was not listening to me at all and was just writing out the script that she was determined to give me, in spite of my previous lack of success with the same cream (which she would have known had she been listening to me). I asked her what I was meant to do if the cream did not work this time around and her answer was - wear makeup. (SERIOUSLY?) I have suffered from dermatitis in the past however at the moment (and likely largely due to the hormones/suppressed immune system resulting from pregnancy) it feels like my skin is raging. In addition to the perioral dermatitis, I also have eczema outbreaks on my arms and neck. Dr Phillipson was adamant that it was not connected tho and had nothing to do with any internal factors (such as hormones or an abundance of bad gut bacteria) but was caused by genetics only and was something I would just have to deal with and “put makeup on” if I was self conscious about it. If you are looking for a doctor that has NO concern whatsoever with discovering and treating the cause of a health issue but just treating the symptoms, give Dr Phillipson a try. If you would like to work with a doctor to try and heal your body, both the cause and symptoms of a health issue, do yourself a favour and try ANY OTHER doctor first. On a positive note, the reception staff was lovely.

Submitted May 7, 2018

Very unprofessional, my melanoma check took less than 10 seconds, she kept trying to sell her cosmetic treatments, left me in the examination room without even saying a word. I will not be going back and will be filing a formal complaint with ombudsman as she should not be allowed to bulk bill for what was supposed to be yearly melanoma check.

Submitted April 12, 2018

Please do your research before visiting this doctor. I have never come across a doctor who gives herself reviews as well as reviewing herself as fake patients. If a review on here or google sounds like an advertisement for the clinic rather than a review then question it.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Not a good experience at all, had an implanon put in and she accidentally pinched my skin, ripping some off and it started bleeding. Didn't offer any advice on how to clean the wound or care for it. Didn't feel like I was cared for at all. Will not be going back again.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Have just been to surgery in walker st for skin check. Reception staff really professional an it took about 10 minutes wait for appointment. Sry thorough and all bulk billed.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Visited practice first time today. Seemed really well set up and professional. Had a skin check. The practice also provides Botox so will be back next week.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Wasn't impressed how I was treated on the first session of scelotherapy waited for half an hour to be seen then to be rushed , she seemed very complacent sheh just wanted to get out of there, kept missing areas, didn't take any before/after photos or do a scan like other professionals places

Submitted August 29, 2016

Great medical centre. See dr Phillipson for skin checks but the other doctors are all good. Dr Johnston seems very approachable.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Good overall practice. In walker st. A bit hard to locate near Priceline pharmacy. No issue getting a booking. Doctors I have see all good.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016