Ratings for Dr. David Stirling

Dr. Stirling is truly the best doctor I have ever had. I have never trusted another doctor more than I trust Dr. Stirling.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

I found him to be arrogant and insincere. Perhaps he suffers from A.D.S Arrogant doctor syndrome!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Definitely not a good choice for anyone with PTSD.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr Stirling is fantastic. He cared for my mother with Multiple Sclerosis and now I’m lucky enough to be seeing him too. I only visit when I’m unwell, but he listens and has always provided solutions and remedies.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Stirling is the best doctor I've ever had. He understood my situation completely, and is very empathetic and supportive. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Fantastic doctor, willing to look outside the box and treat the whole person, not just one illness. Highly recommended if you suffer multiple chronic conditions. Sometimes he may not say what you want to hear, but he has the patient's best interests and their health as the top priorities.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Stirling is an amazing doctor. His diagnostic skills are spot on and he is very compassionate and caring. I am very lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr Stirling was fantastic with my elderly father. He listened to my father and treated him with the respect that I have found other GPs not so willing to extend. My father was happy to return to Dr Stirling independently and to adhere to the treatments he prescribed. I would thoroughly recommend Dr Stirling.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Probably best to stay away from him if you have PTSD.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014