Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Wozniak

Terrible office staff. Never available. Always voice mail. Never call you back.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I wouldn't consider any other cardiologist. Dr.Wozniak explains procedures very well. Very satisfied with the outcome of my procedure. Would definitely recommend him to friends.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Wozniak was a very detailed and realistic surgeon. I had many issues at the time, he addressed them each; not all were related to my heart. He was compassionate, and listened to me in regards to the turmoil I was experiencing. Great person! Virginia, the PA, was also awesome; another great person and fantastic asset to that team.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Incompetent, illiterate staff. The doctor was very caring and attentive.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Wozniak is the best in his field. He is the most compassionate, helpful and kind doctor you can ever have. He takes his time to explain and address my heart problems. I am most grateful to his care and expertise!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

www.txcardio.com; Dr. Wozniak is an excellent cardiologist. Very knowledgeable and prompt. Takes time to listen and provide excellent care. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I was released after a week-long hospitalization and told to follow up with him regarding the heart condition I was newly diagnosed with. On my very first office visit he seemed rushed and reluctant to answer my questions, and brushed off my concerns. Specifically, I was having episodes of near-blackout (which, because of my condition, meant I was at very high risk of my heart suddenly stopping). I asked when I should call the office if things like that happened; he said that as long as I didn't "hit the floor", not to bother. On another occasion I called about a different problem and never got a call back from him or his nurses, even after my second or third call. I changed cardiologists as soon as possible, and was recommended for an implanted defibrillator to prevent death in the case of sudden heart stoppage. I believe he's a competent cardiologist, but I wouldn't recommend him based on my experience.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dependable, trustworthy, knowledgable, competent, and good bedside manner. He has been my doctor for 11 years and I always come away feeling confident about our decision regarding my care.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

All procedures he has performed have turned out positively. He has a nice way with the family.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2006

Dr. Robert J. Wozniak's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)

Amerigroup