Ratings for Dr. George E. Maloney

Dr. George Maloney is a true specialist in the treatment of TMJ problems. He made a daytime splint for me to wear and my jaw pain and jaw locking problems stopped. The treatment was all covered by my medical insurance, Blue Cross and Blue Shield. I also had six visits of acupuncture treatment for my headaches. Dr. Maloney is a great TMJ dentist. The overall office experience was exceptional!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. George Maloney has been my dentist for 25 years. I have fillings in my mouth that he placed 25 years ago, and they still feel great. I know he runs a very modern office and he and his staff always make sure I am comfortable throughout any procedure. I would absolutely recommend this dental office to both adults and children.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I had a very positive experience at the office of Dr. George Maloney. He placed two all porcelain crowns on my front teeth and they are absolutely beautiful. He and his staff madr me perfectly comfortable during the procedure which took less than one hour. I would absolutely recommend this office. I give it my highest rating for overall excellence!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Maloney took 3 hrs to do an amalgam filling and the occlusion is way off. I could not sit in the chair any longer as the assistant paid no attention at all to her suction and I was constantly trying to move the suction out from my mandible as it was extremely painful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

very good work i had done

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

Dr. George E. Maloney's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Alliant Health Plans