Ratings for Dr. Randall T. Weingarten

He did a great job on my surgery!!!! Thank you Dr Weingarten for helping me breath out of my nose again. Great offfice staff too!!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I am a patient of Dr. Weingarten for more than 10 years. I am very happy with his services. He is highly professional and I like his bedside manners, too. The office staff people are pleasant and well trained.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Weingarten is very knowledgeable, and able to reach a diagnosis quickly. He is good about explaining an issue in layman's terms. Appointment on-time record is very good.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Weingarten is great. He is very professional and talks your language, not over your head. He's just a nice guy! My family thanks you also...... I'm no longer yelling at them. Thanks for helping me Hear.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Weingarten was professional and knowledgeable, with a good bedside manner. He was willing to take the time to answer my questions and listen to my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr Weingarten to anyone looking for an ENT

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

After years of thinking I was losing my hearing, I even had a hearing aid for one year, Dr Weingarten and his Audiologist gave me the wonderful news that my hearing loss was reversible within 2 weeks, I was able to have the procedure in the office which was not painful and I could immediately notice my hearing improvement. God Bless Dr. Weingarten

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Diagnosed and fixed my hearing issue in first 5 minutes. Very capable and professional. He has a great personality - far more engaging than many physicians who want to move you through like cattle. Terrific! Will most assuredly return if I have other ENT issues.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Everything you expect in a top-of-the line doctor. Take time to get the problem identified and then fixes it.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Weingarten is outstanding! I am a cancer patient and I have always felt comfortable with him. He explains everything and his support staff is great. He even knows some baseball trivia. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Weingarten is a great Dr. Our son had to have his tonsils and adenoids removed. He was very scared to have this done. Dr. Weingarten made him laugh and feel very comfortable with him. The day of the surgery our son was really nervous and Dr. Weingarten came in and spoke with him. Told him don't worry it's going to be okay and gave him the reassurance our son needed to feel safe in his hands. Dr. Weingarten came out after the surgery and let us know how everything went. Me as A Mother was impressed on how well he treated and acted towards our son. Our follow up visit was no different. Dr. Weingarten made him laugh and us too. He has a great personality and knows how to make what can be a stressful situation for a child a positive one. He's staff was also very pleasant and answered any questions that we might have had before and after surgery. Thanks again for making this experience for our son a good one! You guys ROCK!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Randall T. Weingarten's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1987)