Ratings for Dr. Randall T. Weingarten

Dr Weingarten is helping me with a couple of issues. He took care of my dizziness, my eustacian tubes and now we are working on my sinuses. I have a lot of faith in him. His nurse/assistant is quietly working in the background, bringing everything needed. I would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Recommended to me and so glad I made the appointment- knew I was in good hand from the get go. Surgery went great and from the first meeting I have felt informed, and in great hands. Dr Wiengarten is at the top of his game and a CUBS fan to boot.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

From my very first appointment I have felt very comfortable with the staff in Dr Weingarten's office. They are all very friendly, full of smiles and knew me by name from the very beginning, without referring to my chart. Dr Weingarten is very professional, friendly and quite funny. I like that he likes to laugh with his patients, that tends to put me a t ease. After an exam and a CT scan he figured out what my sinus issue was and started on a care plan, ultimately scheduling surgery for my deviated septum and sinus surgery that I don't know the name of off hand. I have been very pleased with the results. I had very little pain and no bruising after my surgery which really impressed me. I have been back for several follow up appointments and he is always quick with a smile and laugh. He explains things in terms easy for anyone to understand. He is a humble man, I complimented him on the fact that I didn't have any bruising and he seemed almost shy and said "we try to keep up on modern techniques." I was very impressed with Dr Weingarten and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Weingarten by my MD Dr. Farid, Farid of Henderson. Over the last 12 years, I experienced gradual Inflammation of the lining tissues of the sinuses due to infections and allergies that eventually blocked the drainage from my sinuses. This caused sinus pressure within to increase to the point that it affected my daily performance and my ability to obtain quality sleep. I also began to develop more frequent sinus infections and reduced energy. Dr. Weingarten performed the following surgical procedures: CT Sinus Medtronic Protocol, Bilateral Frontal Sinuplasty with Balloon, Bilateral Endoscopic Maxillary Antrostomy, Septoplasty, and Bilateral Turbinate Reduction. After the surgery, I experienced no complications, all sinus pressure is gone and I have regained the ability to obtain restful sleep, have lots of energy and I feel 10 years younger. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to have this surgery; it has immensely improved my overall quality of life. I found Dr. Weingarten's front office staff to be friendly, but they could use some assistance with generating more frequent smiles! Nurse Kimberly is awesome and friendly, she happily assisted me with completing my return to work paperwork. I highly recommend Dr. Weingarten and his team of medical professionals!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Great bedside manner. Knowledgeable and puts his patient at ease. Thanks for the service.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Weingarten was a excellent physician and our experience with him was very positive. we will be using him in the future if necessary.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Weingarten and his staff. He has operated on me twice, and both times, very successfully. He spends his time with his patients, and I have never felt rushed or inconsequential. He is friendly and knowledgeable, and has a sense of humor that is very enjoyable!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I adore this man and his staff! I am grateful for the time, energy, and late nights he spent studying in med school and residencies. Dr. Weingarten and his staff literally saved my life! Three months and many physicians later, I finally found my way to Dr. Weingarten's office where he diagnosed the stage 3 cancer in my throat and tonsil. I have never smoked a day in my life so others were confused by my symptoms. Under Dr. Weingarten's watchful care, and brilliant sense of humor, I have been through two surgeries performed by Dr. Weingarten, and many follow-up apts. Dr. Weingarten works and communicates diligently with my Oncologist, Radiologist, and Family Physician. I truly feel I now have the best care possible in the state of Nevada! I am pleased to say I am cancer free today, thanks to Dr. Weingarten and his staff! When other physicians were at a loss, Dr. Weingarten immediately took action, worked with us side by side, and had me on the path to treatment in a matter of a week! I am truly grateful to have such a talented, caring, insightful physician on my team!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Weingarten and his staff are great. I feel confident when talking to him about my issue and his diagnosis. He's direct and efficient. When I go in for an appointment wait time is minimal and I feel that he's there and listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Weingarten since 2012 when he identified and surgically removed cancer from my tongue. Upon finding the tumor, he immediately scheduled the surgery for removal within a week and fast tracked further treatment with a team of oncologists and an oral surgeon that he works with so that I was beginning my chemo and radiation within three weeks of diagnosis, which is, as I understand it typically a three month process. Dr. Weingarten has always been direct and to the point with his diagnosis and recommended treatment, and I cannot speak highly enough about how efficiently and professionally that treatment was coordinated.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Randall T. Weingarten's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1987)