Ratings for Dr. Randall T. Weingarten

Everything you expect in a top-of-the line doctor. Take time to get the problem identified and then fixes it.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Weingarten is outstanding! I am a cancer patient and I have always felt comfortable with him. He explains everything and his support staff is great. He even knows some baseball trivia. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Weingarten is a great Dr. Our son had to have his tonsils and adenoids removed. He was very scared to have this done. Dr. Weingarten made him laugh and feel very comfortable with him. The day of the surgery our son was really nervous and Dr. Weingarten came in and spoke with him. Told him don't worry it's going to be okay and gave him the reassurance our son needed to feel safe in his hands. Dr. Weingarten came out after the surgery and let us know how everything went. Me as A Mother was impressed on how well he treated and acted towards our son. Our follow up visit was no different. Dr. Weingarten made him laugh and us too. He has a great personality and knows how to make what can be a stressful situation for a child a positive one. He's staff was also very pleasant and answered any questions that we might have had before and after surgery. Thanks again for making this experience for our son a good one! You guys ROCK!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

My insurance company refused several times to cover a procedure. Dr. Weingarten's staff kept appealing and eventually the insurance company agreed to cover the procedure. The surgery was successful and the follow up care was good. I recommend Dr. Weingarten.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I was very pleased with Dr. Weingarten and his staff. My sinus surgery was successful and I would highly recommend him to my friends or anyone that has sinus problems!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Love Dr. Weingarten and his staff, the care and concern they have had for me was AWESOME!!! My Thyroid surgery was sucessful, but had complications with inside stitches that absesed, he saw me every day for a week to treat area without having to go back in hospital and promised it would get better and it did, so HAPPY!!! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Weingarten is helping me with a couple of issues. He took care of my dizziness, my eustacian tubes and now we are working on my sinuses. I have a lot of faith in him. His nurse/assistant is quietly working in the background, bringing everything needed. I would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Recommended to me and so glad I made the appointment- knew I was in good hand from the get go. Surgery went great and from the first meeting I have felt informed, and in great hands. Dr Wiengarten is at the top of his game and a CUBS fan to boot.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

From my very first appointment I have felt very comfortable with the staff in Dr Weingarten's office. They are all very friendly, full of smiles and knew me by name from the very beginning, without referring to my chart. Dr Weingarten is very professional, friendly and quite funny. I like that he likes to laugh with his patients, that tends to put me a t ease. After an exam and a CT scan he figured out what my sinus issue was and started on a care plan, ultimately scheduling surgery for my deviated septum and sinus surgery that I don't know the name of off hand. I have been very pleased with the results. I had very little pain and no bruising after my surgery which really impressed me. I have been back for several follow up appointments and he is always quick with a smile and laugh. He explains things in terms easy for anyone to understand. He is a humble man, I complimented him on the fact that I didn't have any bruising and he seemed almost shy and said "we try to keep up on modern techniques." I was very impressed with Dr Weingarten and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Weingarten by my MD Dr. Farid, Farid of Henderson. Over the last 12 years, I experienced gradual Inflammation of the lining tissues of the sinuses due to infections and allergies that eventually blocked the drainage from my sinuses. This caused sinus pressure within to increase to the point that it affected my daily performance and my ability to obtain quality sleep. I also began to develop more frequent sinus infections and reduced energy. Dr. Weingarten performed the following surgical procedures: CT Sinus Medtronic Protocol, Bilateral Frontal Sinuplasty with Balloon, Bilateral Endoscopic Maxillary Antrostomy, Septoplasty, and Bilateral Turbinate Reduction. After the surgery, I experienced no complications, all sinus pressure is gone and I have regained the ability to obtain restful sleep, have lots of energy and I feel 10 years younger. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to have this surgery; it has immensely improved my overall quality of life. I found Dr. Weingarten's front office staff to be friendly, but they could use some assistance with generating more frequent smiles! Nurse Kimberly is awesome and friendly, she happily assisted me with completing my return to work paperwork. I highly recommend Dr. Weingarten and his team of medical professionals!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Randall T. Weingarten's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1987)

Ameritas