Ratings for Dr. Randall T. Weingarten

Dr. Weingarten was a excellent physician and our experience with him was very positive. we will be using him in the future if necessary.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Weingarten and his staff. He has operated on me twice, and both times, very successfully. He spends his time with his patients, and I have never felt rushed or inconsequential. He is friendly and knowledgeable, and has a sense of humor that is very enjoyable!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I adore this man and his staff! I am grateful for the time, energy, and late nights he spent studying in med school and residencies. Dr. Weingarten and his staff literally saved my life! Three months and many physicians later, I finally found my way to Dr. Weingarten's office where he diagnosed the stage 3 cancer in my throat and tonsil. I have never smoked a day in my life so others were confused by my symptoms. Under Dr. Weingarten's watchful care, and brilliant sense of humor, I have been through two surgeries performed by Dr. Weingarten, and many follow-up apts. Dr. Weingarten works and communicates diligently with my Oncologist, Radiologist, and Family Physician. I truly feel I now have the best care possible in the state of Nevada! I am pleased to say I am cancer free today, thanks to Dr. Weingarten and his staff! When other physicians were at a loss, Dr. Weingarten immediately took action, worked with us side by side, and had me on the path to treatment in a matter of a week! I am truly grateful to have such a talented, caring, insightful physician on my team!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Weingarten and his staff are great. I feel confident when talking to him about my issue and his diagnosis. He's direct and efficient. When I go in for an appointment wait time is minimal and I feel that he's there and listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Weingarten since 2012 when he identified and surgically removed cancer from my tongue. Upon finding the tumor, he immediately scheduled the surgery for removal within a week and fast tracked further treatment with a team of oncologists and an oral surgeon that he works with so that I was beginning my chemo and radiation within three weeks of diagnosis, which is, as I understand it typically a three month process. Dr. Weingarten has always been direct and to the point with his diagnosis and recommended treatment, and I cannot speak highly enough about how efficiently and professionally that treatment was coordinated.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

A skillful surgeon with a great staff. I highly recommend him to anyone needed ENT care.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Excellent doctor. Really knows his stuff and. . . he's not about the money, he really cares!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

My visits with Dr Weingarten has been very great. I went in with a problem with my Saliva Glad. He is very knowledgeable and explains things very well. He has a great sense of humor, but he is also very matter of fact and tells you what you need to do to get better. I strongly recommend Dr Weingarten for any issues with your ear, nose or throat issue.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Care before and after surgery (removal of Thyroid) was excellent as was his nurse and staff. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I felt very confident in Dr. Weingarten's ability to do my surgery. I enjoyed his sense of humor, and felt that he did a great job with care after surgery. He is very professional and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Randall T. Weingarten's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1987)

Pacificare