Dr. Weingarten and his staff are great. I feel confident when talking to him about my issue and his diagnosis. He's direct and efficient. When I go in for an appointment wait time is minimal and I feel that he's there and listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Weingarten since 2012 when he identified and surgically removed cancer from my tongue. Upon finding the tumor, he immediately scheduled the surgery for removal within a week and fast tracked further treatment with a team of oncologists and an oral surgeon that he works with so that I was beginning my chemo and radiation within three weeks of diagnosis, which is, as I understand it typically a three month process. Dr. Weingarten has always been direct and to the point with his diagnosis and recommended treatment, and I cannot speak highly enough about how efficiently and professionally that treatment was coordinated.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

My visits with Dr Weingarten has been very great. I went in with a problem with my Saliva Glad. He is very knowledgeable and explains things very well. He has a great sense of humor, but he is also very matter of fact and tells you what you need to do to get better. I strongly recommend Dr Weingarten for any issues with your ear, nose or throat issue.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I felt very confident in Dr. Weingarten's ability to do my surgery. I enjoyed his sense of humor, and felt that he did a great job with care after surgery. He is very professional and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Had Thyroglossal Duct Cyst removed. Great experience every step of the way!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Weingarten for 3 years and he and his staff are all friendly and helpful. I was first sent to Dr. Weingarten with a sore throat that wouldn't go away. He saw a growth in n my voice box and had me in for a biopsy that weekend. He recommended my oncologists and with his help I am now cancer free almost 3 years. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I have had sleep issues for years and have been sent for sleep study test with no results. I have been told for years that i have a deviated septum. I was referred by my primary doctor and i can tell you all that i have had outstanding results with Dr. Weingarten. He performed the surgery to correct my problems, what a difference it made. I no longer have to breath through my mouth and most of all my sleep issues have went away ( Thank you very much ) He seems to really care and has been very helpful. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Weingarten and for the service he provided to me. For all of you that may go through this type of surgery follow the directions he gives you and hopefully you have the same experience and results that I received. Outstanding Doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr. Randall T. Weingarten's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1987)

Pacificare
Secure Horizons

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weingarten and his staff are great. I feel confident when talking to him about my issue and his diagnosis. He's direct and efficient. When I go in for an ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Weingarten since 2012 when he identified and surgically removed cancer from my tongue. Upon finding the tumor, he immediately scheduled the..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A skillful surgeon with a great staff. I highly recommend him to anyone needed ENT care."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Really knows his stuff and. . . he's not about the money, he really cares!"

December 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My visits with Dr Weingarten has been very great. I went in with a problem with my Saliva Glad. He is very knowledgeable and explains things very well. He has ..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Care before and after surgery (removal of Thyroid) was excellent as was his nurse and staff. I highly recommend him"

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt very confident in Dr. Weingarten's ability to do my surgery. I enjoyed his sense of humor, and felt that he did a great job with care after surgery. He..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had Thyroglossal Duct Cyst removed. Great experience every step of the way! "

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Weingarten for 3 years and he and his staff are all friendly and helpful. I was first sent to Dr. Weingarten with a sore throat that woul..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had sleep issues for years and have been sent for sleep study test with no results. I have been told for years that i have a deviated septum. I was refer..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Weingarten took me through my first experience with Cancer. It was in my Thyroid. He was really personable with a great bedside manner. There are a lot of pa..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the years of visiting Dr. Weingarten he and all of his staff have been outstanding with their customer service. I have referred several new patients to him..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my wife and I had issues where we had to see Dr. Weingarten. We found him to be very personable and helpful in fulfilling our needs. He solved our proble..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Weingarten regarding a deviated septum. Surgery was required to correct the problem. Dr. Weingarten was very kind and attentive. I felt he took suffic..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weingarten should ditch his staff and replace these people with caring assistants who are willing to really help someone. "

June 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr. Weingarten a lot. He performed my deviated septum surgery & it went very smoothly "

April 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weingarten put a tube in my ear after having been treated unsuccessfully by 2 other doctors. My ear would not clear after coming down from some mountains a..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Weingarten treated me for sinus problems. The results of the surgery is very good. I breath sooo much better. Recovery from surgery is painful and long lasti..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Weingarten for over a year now, I feel he is a good doctor and doesn't sugar coat anything. I would recommend and I have recommended him ..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Weingarten has been treating my daughter for chronic ear infections since she was 10 months old. He has preformed two surgeries on her. He is the best! It..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable and caring doctor. Helpful. He tells it like it is."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weingarten is thorough, provides patient guidance and informative education regarding questions. Overall the doctor and staff provide excellent comprehensiv..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weingarten is a jerk. My mother was referred to him by the hospital to have packing removed from her nose and possibly have her nose cauterized. His respo..."

October 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37717'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014