Ratings for Dr. Cindy Pan

Obnoxious, dangerous, insensitive - probably more likely to kill than to cure.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

If that kind of personality can become a doctor then I think i am already a good doctor. She is rude, ignorant, not listening to the patient, giving a dangerous look ,the most important thing very very careless . My wife was suffering from sprained ankle and we wasted 20 minuets just on reception for filling form and formalities. Then I decided to take a stand otherwise my wife gonna suffer more. My wife was in pain and receptionist was laughing. After a hard fought we gone upstairs and the Dr. was handling another patient but I took 22 minuets when she opened the door. We requested it’s too much pain .she even couldn’t stand or walk but dr was stuck on work place claim approval not accepted yet. I said please go through Medicare card and then finally they gone through it . Dr always ignored me , don’t want to see me. My wife felt as well. We one to x-ray. I was in the x-ray section where they do check on the screen. I took the picture and started looking on google. After 15minuets all done we gone back to doctor and she was with another patient. My wife was suffering with pain but no sympathy from doctor and any members at all. It was Omg moment. First time I felt I am not in emergency doctor service centre. No pain killers or any balm or anything advised at all. Dr came and said we are waiting for work place approval yet. I said please check the x-ray report. She without telling us gone somewhere. We were waiting, waiting’ and waiting. My wife started crying. She requested me to go home. I got nervous and started finding her . Gone downstairs level 1 where reception and they don’t know where is she. Then I asked feedback form they declined my request. I gone upstairs again my wife was still crying. After a half hour she came back and said ohh I was gone to radiology for checking X-ray. No fracture it’s a sprained ankle. But still nothing given to my wife for relief the pain . Finally at the end told go home and take nuerofenn or paracetamol. Mentioned to buy bandage and voltaren after asking again and again. For god sake don’t change the definition of Doctor. Our family doctor is Dr Edmond Lau. The best doctor, nice human being, understanding, kind , friendly and helpful. Unfortunately he is unavailable in August. Coming back in September. I wish if he was there that then different results and great treatment to the patient gonna happened. Took a long breath after finishing this feedback. Omg

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Stared at my half Asian daughter for way way too long in silence, then spun around in her chair and announced “pretty”. Then looked me over in silence, in what felt like a very disapproving way. I told her I was struggling as a new mum and wasn’t feeling loved by my husband who at the time wasn’t giving me any support or attention. She advised me STRONGLY to leave him, even after I constantly kept saying no it’s just a stage that we will get through. But over and over she advised me to leave him when I hadn’t given her more than three sentences of mild problems that I said was just making me feel down at such a time. I walked out so confused that someone could be so sure to divide a family at the slightest hint of a rough patch when I was obviously seeing her about my low mood and sensitivity to rejection at this vulnerable time. So weird. The appointment before that was immediately post birth when I saw her about intensely painful haemmroids and she told me she had to check for compacted stools and shoved her finger up my bottom so aggressively I thought I was going to pass out! I have never had a problem with a doctor in all my life but she was something else. On top of this she was so very very late to my appointment and couldn’t care less that she had left me waiting for a whole hour. Her manner was so condescending, rude, and arrogant. She rates herself and looks down at you while scanning your whole being in what appears to be total disgust. I don’t get this woman. I see she has jumped on here and put some fake reviews to boost herself after a series of ratings that are not surprisingly very close to my experience of her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I've known Dr Pan for years. A very good listener and someone who obviously cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Dr Pan is the best Dr I've seen for a long time. Shewas so so so good with my toddler. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Brilliant Dr. Thorough, friendly, very very professional

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Clearly the reviews below speak for themselves. This doctor really needs to address her bedside manner before she deals with another patient. If she can't work out that she is the issue then she shouldn't be dealing with patients.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I have never been so intimidated and so frustrated by a doctor before. So rude and unprofessional. She was unwilling to listen and kept talking over me.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

This Doctor was by far the most abusively centred and actually therapeutically incorrect in her information delivery doctor I have ever encountered. I work as a medical practice manager and have done so in private and public hospital and private practice for 14 years, and I have never encountered someone like this, who calls themselves a professional. I came to her practice asking for some advice on what medicines may be suitable for me for vestibular migraines, pre-menstrually, as all over the counter targeted meds contained chemically anti-emetic properties in addition to the initial drug. I have a severe allergy to these drugs, that causes extra pyramidal effects and I have been warned by neurologists and specialists in the past NOT to take them. I also went into the chemist next door to her prior to check if there were any new drugs out over the counter for migraine WITHOUT Metoclopromide, prochloperazine or the like if in them, and the lovely girl in the pharmacy advised me no - agreeing with what I had been told by doctors for 10 years about the ones she did have. This doctor I saw, right from commencing the consult had a bad attitude and a racially driven derogatory attitude towards me (I was the only non Asian in the practice - patient or staff). She continually cut me off, dissected my personal information given to her about health status and my residential status with a nasty unprofessional tone and I wanted to remain calm and respectful to a doctor as I always have so I ignored this attitude and politely persisted with the consult. I advised her that I was after some advice about what I could take for this until I could get to the clinic who would be treating this for me in a few weeks (I also asked her for a referral and she questioned this with attitude) and she consistently cut me off telling me I was incorrect - that she has never heard of this before about these drugs nor does she know what I am talking about. This continued until I firmly and assertively stood up for myself knowing she was completely WRONG, and told her that all the drugs for migraine over the counter have anti-emetics in them, to which she arrogantly persisted to talk over me with 'PANADOL AND NUROFEN DONT HAVE ANTI-EMETICS IN THEM' She was so arrogant she refused to even listen to the fact that I wasn't asking for or referring to panadol or nurofen, that there are specific migraine drugs like ANAGRAINE, etc, and she had never heard of them!!! As a genera practitioner she was unaware of a whole line of pharmaceuticals and also had a a complete inability to LISTEN so I could inform her of this. After more deliberation, and absolute arrogance and ignorance (and the fact she didnt even know what she was talking about) I ended up walking out. I visited the pharmacy next door to ask her what I already knew to confirm I was correct - and sure enough the pharmacist advised me that not only was I correct with the details of these meds, but that she has had unbelievable amounts of patients come to her with complaints about this practice and this doctor, and that this doctor is generally quite racially discriminative to non-Asian patients. Fortunately for me in my line of work I have direct pathway for complaint with the health care commission about this practice - the abusive and bad customer service is although not reportable, disgusting, but the incorrect information she is advising to patients is reportable. Anyone who is not of Asian background, do not EVER visit this practice unless you want to be vilified.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I have never complained a GP in my life! If I don’t think my doctor is helping me, I would just change one. But Dr.Pan had made me straight to complaine. I cannot believe she is still practicing. She was late. She would not let me finish my sentences, kept interacting, acting rude and very condescending like I’m wasting her time, let alone not giving me proper help or instructions on how to use the prescription medicines. She wouldn’t ask me my medical history and wouldn’t let me finish when I tried to tell her what’s going on either. She likes to tell me off and prove her authority as she is the right one. In sum, she would not work with her patients because she doesn’t care that much. I had to see another doctor after her because she did NOT help me!! Everyone has problems in their lifes but that doesn’t mean you get to take into out on other people, especially your patients. I cannot believe i need to pay for this ! Worst experience ever !

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017