Ratings for Dr. Cindy Pan

I have never complained a GP in my life! If I don’t think my doctor is helping me, I would just change one. But Dr.Pan had made me straight to complaine. I cannot believe she is still practicing. She was late. She would not let me finish my sentences, kept interacting, acting rude and very condescending like I’m wasting her time, let alone not giving me proper help or instructions on how to use the prescription medicines. She wouldn’t ask me my medical history and wouldn’t let me finish when I tried to tell her what’s going on either. She likes to tell me off and prove her authority as she is the right one. In sum, she would not work with her patients because she doesn’t care that much. I had to see another doctor after her because she did NOT help me!! Everyone has problems in their lifes but that doesn’t mean you get to take into out on other people, especially your patients. I cannot believe i need to pay for this ! Worst experience ever !

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Awful bedside manner, not compassionate, condescending, my wife cried after a consultation with her and my experience was that she tutted at my 2 year old for screaming in pain.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Attended to her mobile on more than one occasion. Very friendly at times, but will suddenly have a mood swing and become patronising when asked perfectly reasonable questions, abrupt and condescending. When dealing with a sensitive female check up, she poked and prodded without any explanation nor sensitivity, causing sharp physical pain. Needless to say, I changed doctors.

Submitted January 16, 2017