Ratings for Dr. L. Eric Olsson

This Dr had a very POOR Attitude! He did not introduce himself or show any real concern for my well being whatsoever! I felt very uncomfortable having him perform a kidney stone procedure on me. He was rude and dismissive of me as a patient right from the start and I don't know why! And on top of Dr Olssen's rude demeanor, the procedure did not work. I am now going thru the entire process again with a NEW UROLOGIST!! My advice would be for anyone reading this and in need of a urologist to GO somewhere Else.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

dr. olsson is very down to earth, sweet and easy to communicate with. i'm glad i found him to help me get rid of my kidney stones!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2006

Dr. L. Eric Olsson's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "This Dr had a very POOR Attitude! He did not introduce himself or show any real concern for my well being whatsoever! I felt very uncomfortable having him perf..."

March 11, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.consultantsinurologyri.com/Dr.%20Leif%20Eric%20Olsson.htm" to "http://www.miriamhospital.org/". Address has been updated from "None" to "1524 Atwood Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14013317400".

June 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37710'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014